What's new

Mr. Moore's new film

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
22 Nov 2003
No, not Roger Moore.

:D

To all of you expats living in Japan: Does anyone know when Farenheit 9/11 will be hitting our shores? Is it here already? If so, where? Any info is appreciated. Also, to all you people living outside of Japan, if you've seen it, how was it?

(Btw, Roger Moore was a horrible James Bond.)

I thought the movie: For Your Eyes Only was the Best one with Moore in it....the action stunts were superb....nothing like going down a bobsled course on skis or motorcycles....

If enjoy watching liberal propaganda that was poorly thrown together like a Mcdonalds salad then I guess this movie is for you. :D

my brother saw it he said it was very good but i guess you can only like it if you dont like bush :p and i dont like bush

I wouldn't mind all the Bush bashing if people showed me some actual proof that he is bad. 😊

Thor said:
If enjoy watching liberal propaganda that was poorly thrown together like a Mcdonalds salad then I guess this movie is for you. :D

And waste your $10 and 90 minutes.

I'm waiting for Michael Moore to get so fat he explodes into oblivion.

Thor said:
I wouldn't mind all the Bush bashing if people showed me some actual proof that he is bad. 😊

I haven't seen the film, but it sounds like its got a lot of proof in it about how bad Bush is. Like he spent 45% of his first 9 months in office on vacation. Even if you support his politics, you have to admit that is pretty bad.

Not sure when the film is coming out in Japan, but I'll be watching it.

I don't think I'm gonna see it. Even though I agree with a lot of what he says and I enjoyed Bowling for Columbine and Stupid White Men it just seems like he hasn't got that much new to say. It seems like its only purpose is as propaganda ahead of the elections. Plus, he is a dreadful film-maker.

senseiman said:
I haven't seen the film, but it sounds like its got a lot of proof in it about how bad Bush is. Like he spent 45% of his first 9 months in office on vacation.
Vacation? Were you there with him and see what he spent his time on?

Proof? Did he go on a Carribean cruise? To the French Riviera? Rio de Janeiro?

He was in his ranch in Texas. Have you heard of people who work from home?

Golgo_13 said:
He was in his ranch in Texas. Have you heard of people who work from home?

Yeah, self-employed web page designers work from home. This guy is the president of the United States for crying out loud, I think its not unreasonable to expect a higher standard from the man while he is in office (or should I say "while he is in ranch"). Its a pretty demanding job and it requires that the person who does it keeps himself in Washington (ie, where the government is) most of the time to keep things running. The fact that he could spend so much of his time out of the capital means that he was relying heavily on his subordinates who weren't spending 45% of their time on their ranches to run things, which should be a cause for serious concern. Its a serious job, he is supposed to be serving the interests of the American people who elected them, and if he isn't doing it, then people who weren't elected by the public are. It undermines the whole system of government if the guy who is supposed to be running the nation can't be bothered to stay in Washington to deal with Congress, the courts, the special interests, the media, foreign governments, etc etc on a daily basis.

i liked all bonds except timothy dalton. but mr brosnan was a definite natural with his work on remington style (that's a cycle)

Found on a bathroom wall

If Bush was the Captin of the Titanic, he'd say we were just stopping for ice.

:D

Honestly if people focused on the good things that people do instead of the bad things then the world would be alot better.

I heard a rumour about Colin Farrell...I think there's been quite a few names mentioned...Jude Law as well I think.

Back
Top Bottom