What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

[Mr. Children] Best of the Best Survey 1994-1999

Amongst their #1 singles, which Mr. Children song is your favorite?

• Innocent World (June/July 1994)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomorrow never knows (Nov./Dec. 1994)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • everybody goes (Dec. 1994 - Jan. 1995)

• [es] ~ Theme from es (May 1995)

• Seesaw Game (Aug./Sept. 1995)

• Namonaki uta (Feb. 1996)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hana -Memento-Mori- (Apr. 1996)

• Machine Gun wo buppanase (Aug. 1996)

• Everything (It's you) [Feb. 1997]

• Nishi e higashi e (Feb. 1998)

• Owari naki tabi (Nov. 1998)

• Hikari no sasu ho e (Jan. 1999)

• I'll be (May 1999)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHtrStevie

Sempai
Reaction score
Greetings!

Thanks for indulging me... as I mentioned in a previous thread, I am planning to put together a three-hour Mr. Children radio show the moment our station's Internet broadcast is active again. As part of this show, I'm compiling a Top Ten of Mr. Children's Oricon #1 singles based on the preferences of my local listeners. I thought it might be neat to get the opinions of any Mr. Children fans floating around the Forum as well...

In this poll, you'll find all of Mr. Children's #1 singles through their album "Discovery", and the other poll covers from the album "Q" to the present. Please feel free to vote for your favorite, and I will factor the results into the Top Ten for the program... and if you want to actually hear the results, I will announce here when the show will air on our Internet stream.

Thanks for your help!

🙂

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
i havnt been listening to mr.children so much and i do not know any song names, but i like listening to it. looking forward to the radio show.

MHtrStevie

Sempai
Reaction score
blade_bltz said:
For some reason I love 窶督シ窶堙?窶堙遺?堋ォナスツ梗/QUOTE]
That song was actually my first exposure to Mr. Children... I heard it on a videotape of the J-drama "Pure", where it was the ending theme. Pretty much the reason why I started checking out the group, as I loved the song... and they've rapidly become one of my favorite groups

Have you heard the album "Namonaki uta" is from? "Shinkai", a great concept album which marked a big departure from their early light pop sound... if you haven't, it's worth checking out in its entirety.

👍

Top Bottom