What's new

Moyashi II

moyashi

後輩
15 Apr 2002
hehe, ok, I finally found a few pics on my drive.

I wonder ... anyway ... let's see how many know my type :eek:
Let's start off with a multiple quiz. This picture is from last year. And in order to know who we are talking about I numbered everybody.

Have fun guessing 😊

ooops, here's the picture. Well, to be honest. Didn't realize that you had to attach a file to have it show. I tried the IMG button above and it just gave me a link. Hehe, this way is much better.

Attachments

• quiz.jpg
    quiz.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 84
Hm, looks like the teacher staff at one of your high schools.

I want more pics, more....
;)

hehe, which one is my wife.

It's a pic from her job training last year.

lololo. I just knew there would be a few smarty's out there.

hmmmm, nobody mentioned 9,8,7,4 yet ....

hehe, #4 was the trainer I think. She's a bit old for me.

living up to your name eh Twisted ;)

hmmm, hint.
Last year, my wife got out her car and threw and empty soda can at a car with some guys in it because they were tail gating and then after passing her decided to cruise at 20km in an area that most drive 60km though the speed limit is 40km.

@ twisted lolol:D

well I think its 5,, she looks sweet and sensible, I think she is your type, just guessing but I think you are the sweet and sensible lady attracter, lolol:clap: 🙂 🙂

What can I do but following the majority...
:)

Btw, when's the deadline?

@thanks Debs :)

number 10 makes the cut ... and Macimo gets a nod for getting my hint.

Ok all, it's down to 5 now :)

take two;;;;lol

I really dont know now!! 2+4 are nice and sweet, 5 is sweet but confident, 5 gets my vote, I think lol I hope I never have to do a personallity profile on you moyashi! lolol, 🙂
@samuritora, I think alot of moyashi and all the members here, you included!!!🙂 your turn next samuritora, if I knew how to get a pic from scanner to the forum I would do it too,I dont have the knowledge yet!lol😊 :p

I go for 4. And this I won't let myself be influenced by others, lol...

OOOOhhhhhh!!!!! thomas can be influenced!!!!
well I'm looking for a hoilday in Spain for a family of 2adults and 2 childrens,, can I talk you into paying for it???? "I didnt think so thomas, but worth a try lolol🙂 🙂

we still don't know when moyashi is going to tell us,who his wife is??? more importantly what is your wife name??? I do not recall ever reading your wifes name!! I'm sure its the lady with the most unsuspecting name as always!! lolol:clap: 🙂

Originally posted by deborah gormley OOOOhhhhhh!!!!! thomas can be influenced!!!!
well I'm looking for a hoilday in Spain for a family of 2adults and 2 childrens,, can I talk you into paying for it???? "I didnt think so thomas, but worth a try lolol

Hehe, certainly Debs, but only if you take me along.
;)

As for your second question:

http://forum.japanreference.com/showthread.php?postid=3741#post3741

@ moyashi

I hope your wife won't be angry with you (and us) because of our little quiz...
😏

Thanks Thomas!! I obviously missed that!🙂

As for the hoilday(hehe) we should arrange a forum break, in Spain or maybe Japan, yes Japan if your paying Thomas lol,, we could all celebrate the fact that moyashi is a Daddy, Moyashi and Miwako could have a party for all the forum members and I'll arrange the food,, lolol🙂 😊 (any exuse to get to Japan hehe),
Hope all is well with mama and baby, keep us posted with pics ect, 🙂

If you've taken the picture yourself, moyashi, I guess the girl most inclined to take 2 "PET bottles" in her hands should be your wife, though the name Miyako fits more number 2.

Can coffee by Coke-a-Cola ... lolol

I didn't take the picture.

I have no clue why people pick up things just to take a picture.

hmmm ... Saumraitora ???

Last hint, I'll post answer ASAP. My external drive with Miwako by herself is on that drive and it's at work.

Hint: I like women and not the cutey types. That's why I just adore Nakayama Miho. Although, my wife is a bit different.

hmmmm, number 4 is bending really strangely or a ghost is walking past ??? ewwww shinrei shashin [ghost picture]

Back
Top Bottom