What's new

Moving to Japan with Japonesse Girlfriend

Oakleyrider

後輩
9 Apr 2012
Hi people im new here just found this on google :). well Im 21 year old i met my girlfriend last summer she is on a visa until june im moving back with her. Im fluent in english and french and my japonesse is at around 70%. I have a degree in Carpentry. been doing that since i was 8 year old with my gran pa until i was 20 when he passed away. I always wanted to go to japan to help them Build the houses again the buildings just give them a helping hand. SO im here asking today what should i look for work. MY girlfriend telling me just work at mcdies for now and enjoy my life. So what do you guys think i should look for Etc Well thank you for your help it means alot!

Start learning a lot more Japanese (not Japonesse). You'll need it for jobs like in McDonalds. Foreign day laborers (like on construction sites) can get by with little, but if you think you want to make this a career, get cracking.

BTW, what does it mean when you say your Japanese is at "70%"? What JLPT have you reached?

What institution awarded you a "degree" in carpentry? I suspect it won't be enough to get you a work visa, so what are you going to do when the working holiday visa runs out?

Like i said my Girlfriend is Jp and were planning on getting married this summer which then i can apply for PR. by when i say 70% is can talk and hear Jp at the best im just still learning on how to read it and write it

is a spouse visa better then a work visa? if i apply for spouse visa may i work?. well thank you. im only 21 so im still learning about this stuff so thank you

Yes, a spouse visa removes almost all employment restrictions. Essentially you will be free to do any job you can convince an employer to give you.

Back
Top Bottom