What's new

Most Shocking Moments In Anime!

I don't know if this qualifies as shocking after having recently seen Elfen Lied, but in the first episode of Gunslinger Girl, you've got this cute little girl named Henrietta who, one minute, is looking painfully shy and quiet, and the next, she's spraying a room full of hoods with bullets from a submachine gun hidden in a violin case with a murderously cold look on her face. All I could say after watching that was "Whoa!" If you've never heard of Gunslinger Girl, the best way to describe it as Romper Room meets La Femme Nikita. It's certainly a new and, I might add, disturbing take on the ages old girls and guns genre.
:eek:

"Gunslinger Girl"
http://www.gunslingergirl.tv/

KADOKAWAオフィシャルサイト内 各ブランドページについてのお知らせ

Parents were murdered cruelly, and Henrietta was raped beside the body overnight by a criminal. 😲
t is protected by "a social welfare public corporation" after it was accommodated by a hospital
In fact, "a social welfare public corporation" is a secret intelligence service of a country.
"A social welfare public corporation" mechanizes her body and gives brainwashing by a drug.
And she is trained militarily and does work of assassination
Same as her else
Because a body is bad by nature, it was sold by parents, and it is a little girl.
The girl that it was extracted the internal organs by human traffic in Greece.
Miserable girls are gathered in "a social welfare public corporation".
It is too miserable MANGA. 😭
There are many dreary sad stories.

Last edited:
In Peace Maker, when Tetsu decides to actually fight in the last few episodes, when he kills that one Character and finds out, it wasn't him who killed his parents.

Hiroyuki Nagashima said:
"Gunslinger Girl"
http://www.gunslingergirl.tv/

KADOKAWAオフィシャルサイト内 各ブランドページについてのお知らせ

Parents were murdered cruelly, and Henrietta was raped beside the body overnight by a criminal. 😲
t is protected by "a social welfare public corporation" after it was accommodated by a hospital
In fact, "a social welfare public corporation" is a secret intelligence service of a country.
"A social welfare public corporation" mechanizes her body and gives brainwashing by a drug.
And she is trained militarily and does work of assassination
Same as her else
Because a body is bad by nature, it was sold by parents, and it is a little girl.
The girl that it was extracted the internal organs by human traffic in Greece.
Miserable girls are gathered in "a social welfare public corporation".
It is too miserable MANGA. 😭
There are many dreary sad stories.

:eek: and I thought they were robots. Another anime series comes to mind, Saikano.

I was partly shocked by the sudden killing off of Akemi in Saikano. She seemed such a strong character and then for her to die in Shujis arms kinda came as a blow.
@ Flashjeff: Henriettas berserker rage is awesome. Such a quiet girl at the beginning. What is more shocking is the reactions of Guisse to her rampage. No recriminations to the fact she has just murdered those men, but more of why did you go berserk? Mind you the seies is full of shocks. How about the death of Elsa and her handler?

Last edited:
BLACK LAGOON The Second Barrage
I watched EP13-EP14.
EP13-EP14 is an episode of a killer of a twin child of Romania.
Music is the best, and quality is high, too.
However, it was a ghastly episode in illogical brutality.
I think that this episode becomes broadcast prohibition abroad.
I watched it and came to feel sick.:mad:

A child must not look.😲
Episode in the future is Russian Mafia VS Japan yakuza.
When I imagine it from the original,
This seems to considerably become a shocking episode.

I was partly shocked by the sudden killing off of Akemi in Saikano. She seemed such a strong character and then for her to die in Shujis arms kinda came as a blow.
@ Flashjeff: Henriettas berserker rage is awesome. Such a quite girl at the beginning. What is more shocking is the reactions of Guisse to her rampage. No recriminations to the fact she has just murdered those men, but more of why did you go berserk? Mind you the seies is full of shocks. How about the death of Elsa and her handler?

Just about everything in Saikano was shocking, from the deaths of characters like Akemi to Chise's "Dark Phoenix" moments throughout the series where she soars in and blows up everything. As for Henrietta, she was rather fond (and overprotective) of her handler Jose, whenever she perceived him as being threatened, it's "Moe, Larry! The cheese!" time! Gunslinger Girl was certainly startling, even to a veteran anime fan like me!

The end of Beserk was just crazy, and .... WOW

(but I didn't like that end)

The most schocking Moment was in Sailor Moon (I was at the age of 6 or 7) and Bunny died. I was crying. *lol*
And then another Moment was in Jeanne D'Arc, when the guy, who was possessed by the evil, had to die. That was so sad.

the last ova of kenshin... i couldn't stop crying!!!!!!!!! it was so sad... so so so so sad... so so SO sad.

... so.... sad... i... couldn't stop crying for 2 hours...

Sailor Stars with Sailor Moon losing her star seed to Galaxia in 199

And the End of Evangelion Movie... WAY too weird sometimes!

mine's not from anime (altho it's getting made into an anime :D), but Death Note when Raito regains his memory and shows how his predictions all came true...**** that was so COOL~~👍

For sure the movie "Otaru no haka".
I couldn't imagine before watching this film that an anime could be so sad !

i've read just a part of this thread for now... it is quite spiler thread 😊 so i'll stop...

i haven't seen so many anime (at least not as much as i wanted)...
for now..

i have to agree with this...

My three top shocking moments are:
1) The entire final scene in the last episode of Cowboy Bebop...and especially when Spike died.

When I saw the artwork for Street Fighter Alpha: Generations. I was disgusted.
Gouki's face looked like a dried up peach!

If it's the moment thing, it's gotta be something from the Full Metal Panic! series. .

most shocking moment + most "oh crap" anime moment

waru mina, but the my moment of shock is from little Naruto, or more precisely Sakura: at the begining of the chunin exam, she's feeling real bad for not being able to fight along with sauke and naruto. So in a harsch battle against some treacherous sound ninjas, as her bodies are down, she unleashes herself (first cutting gher hair half short) and bites on the arm of the ennemy. And she hangs on with all she's got while the bad guy is punching her head like crazy to escape... Surprising Sakura, really.

Then my "oh crap" moment would definitely be from my favorite anime: Nadia and the secret of blue water (Fushigi umi no Nadia) at the very last episod when everyone character you really care about is being torn in pieces... so outrageous :-( but i guess it's just the japanese way...

so long pals!

Back
Top Bottom