What's new

Most popular idols

kinskai

後輩
23 Nov 2003
Hi all,

Just a quick question for the people in the know. Who are top female idols at the moment? Can you all throw some names at me with possibly some web sites that you can recommend so I can get up to scratch with who's who.

I've been out of the J-scene for a while so I'm pretty sure all the beutiful ladies who were all over magazines, tv shows, movies etc are probably c-list by now.

Thanks to all!!!!

You should try with the Hello! Project girls, start with the Goddess please:

Maki Goto,
but also Aya Matsuura, Natsumi Abe, Yuko Nakazawa and some groups like Morning Musume, Country Musume, Melon Kinenbi, Tanpopo and Mini Moni... all them from Hello! Project

out of Hello! Project also Hikaru Utada and Ayumi Hamasaki have a lot of fans... also try with Nanase Aikawa and Asami Abe

and remember...

Maki Forever !!!
🍜

Otoha, Nana Katase, Nao Nagasawa, Waka Inoue and Yoko Kumada to name a few...

Ayaya and Maki Goto are still also very popular.

hmm...Ayumi, Utada Hikaru, BoA, Hitoto yo (she's a pretty good singer) hm...Zone, Speed, and gackt, some that I could remember right now, I know more but I can't quite remember XD hehe

maki photobooks

hey

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get the second maki photobook. its the one with her in yellow on the cover

thanx

Shinmeiryu - could you please reduce the size of your sig picture to the regulation 300 X 100 pixels (length X height)? Thanks.

Also, I would encourage you all to submit pictures of your most loved and most hated idols to this thread. I am trying to get submissions of photos for a humor site of mine I am in the middle of making called "The Cute, the Bad, and the Ugly - A Consumer and Safety Guide to Cuteness in Japan." It is still in the early stages and nothing is linked to the web yet, but I could really use your help.

Make sure you read the posting rules first. Thanks.

I think Ayumi Hamasaki is most popular. and Chiaki Kuriyama (shikoku, kakashi, kill bill). They are very popular outside of the Japanese border too! My favorite Japanese idol is male though: Ken watanabe..he is very talented.

One of my favorites.

Rina Chinen who co-starred in the drama "Kochira, Hon'ikegami'sho" (This is Hon'ikegami Station)

柴咲コウ is very popular. When I went to the video stores at Pacific Mall, I saw her everywhere - Tv dramas, movies and magazines. I don't really like the roles she played though.

http://www.stardust.co.jp/rooms/kou/

Who are the most popular male actors in Japan. It is difficult to get Japanese movies here in the United States. I think Ken Watanabe is a wonderful actor (and should have been nominated for best actor not best supporting actor, he was the star of The Last Samurai) but I have not been able to get any of his other films here. I also like Hiroyuki Sanada. I look forward to seeing Mr. Watanabe in Batman when it comes out next year. I am sure he will steal this movie with his acting talent. Any suggestions for music? I don't care for hip hop or rap but I do like rock and roll and classical. I would like to purchase some CD's of Japanese musicians but do not know which are the best.

tomodachi said:
Who are the most popular male actors in Japan. It is difficult to get Japanese movies here in the United States. I think Ken Watanabe is a wonderful actor (and should have been nominated for best actor not best supporting actor, he was the star of The Last Samurai) but I have not been able to get any of his other films here. (...)I look forward to seeing Mr. Watanabe in Batman when it comes out next year. I am sure he will steal this movie with his acting talent. (...)

HEAR HEAR!!! KEN WATANABE is sexy and is a talented actor! 😍 He is very masculine in The Last Samurai!!!! 😍

Taniuchi said:
~ isnt ayumi the most popular one?

Yes, Ayumi is very popular in Japan....

Here, Ken is very sexy:

😍 😍 😍 😍

Miss_apollo7 said:
HEAR HEAR!!! KEN WATANABE is sexy and is a talented actor! 😍 He is very masculine in The Last Samurai!!!! 😍

Yes, Ayumi is very popular in Japan....

Here, Ken is very sexy:

😍 😍 😍 😍

I agree, Miss apollo! 👍 😍

@Kirei: I am glad we are a small bunch of Ken Watanabe fans! 📣

Here is a more "civil" picture of Ken:

😍 😍 I could hug him....

To others: don't worry, it is not my intention to "spam" this thread with tonz of Ken Watanabe pictures....although he is very good-looking!!! 😍
I just fell in love with this pic of him having a more "civil," or more "normal" look, instead of the "hard" samurai on his steed picture...oh...he is the knight in shining armor!!!. :LOL:

noono_333 said:
hey

i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get the second maki photobook. its the one with her in yellow on the cover

thanx

Yeah, try this site:
http://personales.ya.com/morning-musume/gallery.htm
You'll find other photobooks to download also

::: Maki Itadakimasu :::
🍜

Se 7 eN said:
Marilyn Manson

But he is not Japanese... :D Sorry Se_7_en, I could not resist typing this short comment...forgive me...
I don't know Marilyn Manson that much, only that he is American and has a song called "Beautiful People",,,,no? 😊
However, he might do his moves on the J-scene too, I don't know.. 🙂

I really, really, REALLY like (as a person, singer,etc) FUKADA Kyoko, but I think she isn't so famous like some AIDORU you see out there :( :(

HAMASAKI AYUMI! 👍 .. I know she'd been posted but really can't resist telling it again and again and again..an informative site of her is divineayu..
UTADA HIKARU.. SAKAMOTO MAAYA.. 🙂

I love Aki Maeda from Battle Royale and Battle Royale 2, and i LOVE her song 'Gomen Ne' she released a couple of years ago.
How many singles does Ayumi have now? my favourite songs of her is 'Because of You' 'Forgiveness' 'Real Me' 'Voyage' and 'Ourselves'
Too many :p

Back
Top Bottom