What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Most exteme elimation challenge

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
its on spike tv, its footage from takeshi's castle but humorously re-dubbed in english. i so wanna be on that show.

Sgt. Wang

Sempai
Reaction score
That show is awesome. Kenny Blankenchip's most painful eliminations of the day is what keeps me living.

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
haha hells yeah, i like when they have to run across the lily pads gettin chased by the robber guy.

Sgt. Wang

Sempai
Reaction score
I like the logs, or maybe the one where they are on the moving platform, and have to jump over stuff or fall in the water. One of my favorite episodes was where they had the addicts vs. the donors. That one was hella funny.

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
the logs and the one where they are supposed to stick to the house always have the most painful eliminations

Sgt. Wang

Sempai
Reaction score
Is Takeshi's castle funny? I dunno, cuz since mxc is, then I kinda wanna watch it.

Hachiko

Sempai
Reaction score
I saw a clip on that show. Sounds pretty weird, but fun. This one of those types of shows that grow on you, though, albeit for me, it's more slowly.

michi

Regular House Cat
Reaction score
another great part of the show is in the beginning, when the "captain" asks all those people some random question, and they all raise their hands, and he tells them they're all wrong ... or something like that. yeah. hehe.

boulder dash is crazyness.

cacawate

観察するのが好きです
Reaction score
Sperm Whales. Definitely Sperm Whales. Yeah, and the one where they stick to the wall thingy; I agree. "Leeet's Go!"

Top Bottom