What's new

Morrissey

Tanukipoo

後輩
13 Nov 2003
Is anyone else a Morrissey fan ?

ニ停?堡椎?ニ歎ツー窶堋ウ窶堙ア 窶堙 ツ青コ窶堙ー 窶佚・ツ好窶堋ォツ!

I like his work with The Smiths, but his solo-work is rather depressing. Does he still perform these days?

"I Am Human" still finds it way onto my Winamp now and again. Good stuff back in the day.
:)

I used to be a big Morrissey fan. My ex boyfriend was an even bigger fan(too much for my taste), who got me into him more. "Seasick, Yet Still Docked" and "Wonderful Woman"(with The Smiths) are two of my favorites, but I have so many more...

His music can be kind of depressing, but it comes in handy sometimes--and it's a lot better than listening to country.... :p

As for Morrissey performing these days~ he did a world tour in 2002 *_*... He had a record deal recently, and I guess he's recording. I can't wait until a new cd!

I still haven't heard Seasick, yet still docked :(... It is one of about 5 (probably less) songs I've never heard of his...

Oh, Tanukipoo, you need to listen to it! It's on the "Your Arsenal" CD. That CD is about 12 years old now, and in my opinion, one of his best. It's one of those songs that you listen to if you feel like you're just going to die from loving someone who doesn't feel the same way. The music is beautiful.

Which songs are your favorites? Or which song got you really interested in Morrissey? For me, I didn't get interested in him until he came out with "Tomorrow", which was also on the "Your Arsenal" CD.

"Wonderful Woman" is also a good one, if you haven't heard that. My favorites by Morrissey include the ones I've metioned already, "Spring-Heeled Jim", "Jack the Ripper"(love it), "Everyday is Like Sunday", "Now My Heart is Full", "Whatever Happens, I Love You", etc. etc.

Back
Top Bottom