What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

more quizes?

should we?

• YOUR A GENIUS!!!!!!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sure why not.

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Sound stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YOUR A DUMB@S$

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

kinjo

Sempai
Reaction score
would members, like all u and me, be able to add quizes to the quiz section, so there would be more, like a ablility that we make the question and answers and pick the right one, or if it is somehting only u *thomas* can do wel could email u the info for it and u set it up

Maciamo

Twirling dragon
Reaction score
Not just Thomas is entitled to make quizz. It's so far limited to moderators so as to avoid mishandling such as erasing whole quizzes or changing questions. Actually, I made most of the quizzes that are already available 🙂 , which explains my good scores (😊 please excuse me, but I needed to try them out to make sure there were right). ;)

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
If you would like us to post more quizzes just contact any team member via Private Message. It's a very good idea to boost the quiz section, unfortunately I really don't have a lot of time at the moment. So if you have any ideas, just holler.

:)

Brooker

Anjin
Contributor
Reaction score
:? Where can the quizzes be found? I think I found them once, but now I can't seem to find them again.

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
that section got dropped when we upgraded the the newest version of VB and swithced servers. no idea on any plans for resurrecting it though...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom