What's new

Moon child, HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Child_prey

Sakurai Atsushi
24 Jun 2005
Does anyone have a big picture of the moonchild cover? i need a big one, a A4 (normal paper) will be good, I need it for school, fast!
Please help me!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Anchyyy but I was thinking more of something like this, but bigger, like a movie poster...

This is the Cover from the DVD... You had it all the time child_prey....😊
Have you seen the movie?

I could ask my friend to scan the cover for you tomorrow, if I remember ^^;

[bigger size, nee XD]

I have seen the first half part of it... have to sit down one day and watch the rest.
Tihi I know but I need it bigger, like a movie poster... :)

The cover of my copy of Moon Child doesn't look like that. I hope mind isn't a bootleg, I paid $24 for it. I bought from my local anime shop, and they normally don't sell or rent any bootlegs...they don't even rent out fansubs like some places do.

The YouTube version is like 13 or 14 parts. At least the one I watched was. 😌

POISINxIVY - Overall, it's a good movie. 👍 Hyde does quite an amazing job and Gackt is . . . well, he's Gackt. Everything done to the extreme. I can't really say he did an amazing job, but he wasn't that terrible. He over-acts though, in a way that would be good for stage productions, but too much for a movie. 😊 I hope you like it. ^^

eh i really liked the movie =) not caz of hyde or gackt.... but the overall story was wonderful =) its soo beautiful it made me cry =) hah just caz DAMN.. the friendship was SOOO DEEP it was beautiful

Thank you adviligo! by the way, awsome avatar you have got there!!

Gackt is...Gackt... heh... he doesn't suck but Hyde is much better in acting. The scene where Hyde throws the cigarette to Gackt and Gackt makes that face... :LOL: I died when I saw that.

Back
Top Bottom