What's new

Miyavi @ Akon

Illaparatzo-sama, thank you for saying that before I could. I just didnt have the energy to mock anyone today.

And my 'wiggle fingers' remark was to give a sarcastic tone. Like 'ooooooooo big deal'.

And I too, hate Miyavi. I'd hate him more right now, if I wasnt so tired.

Originally posted by Winter
Illaparatzo-sama, thank you for saying that before I could. I just didnt have the energy to mock anyone today.

And my 'wiggle fingers' remark was to give a sarcastic tone. Like 'ooooooooo big deal'.

And I too, hate Miyavi. I'd hate him more right now, if I wasnt so tired.

If you hate Miyavi so much then don't post topics about him!!:p

Oh yes, yes, this is most insightful advice.

Yes, I really should let my only gift of sarcasm go unused among the filthy apes some call humans.

Your depth of knowledge rivals that only of a two inch puddle, oh insightful poster. I bow to thee.

*surprised* Well ladeedaa, I guess I'm not as tired as I thought.

Originally posted by Winter
Oh yes, yes, this is most insightful advice.

Yes, I really should let my only gift of sarcasm go unused among the filthy apes some call humans.

Your depth of knowledge rivals that only of a two inch puddle, oh insightful poster. I bow to thee.

*surprised* Well ladeedaa, I guess I'm not as tired as I thought.

Lol. That's funny.

What's with all the malicious discussions going on in this Jpop forum? It get's in the way. Maybe there could be a point in this...

By the way, what's Akon?

Nothing malicious here. Sarcasm doesn't mean maliciousness(is that a word?).

A-kon is thee oldest anime con in the US, and I think the site is like, a-kon.com or something. Something, yeah.

Lydia
(What? What stupid remark? It was a statement regarding my opinion of Miyavi. Too bad you seem like one of those tiresome, rabid Miyavi fangirls who rant about him and attempt to piss on those who don't like him. =)

Originally posted by Lo~ki
I quite like Miyavi's music.

And Winter, now you're bordering on hypocritical.

Yeah? And?

I'm a democrat. What do you expect me to be, fair and balanced?

Joke.

Here we go again! Someones just finished harassing Gackt! And now, Miyavi. I love his music and him!!! Can't you guys stop harassing j-rockers!? I'm not an obsessive Miyavi fangirl. I'm not obsessive about any other j-rockers either. I mean, I love them for their music, and I love to cosplay them. But I don't go around thinking I'm gonna marry any of them. My point is just taking a break, please, cause' every time (almost every time) I log on here, there's a new negative Gackt thread, or now a negative Miyavi thread. Getting pretty tired of that!

Do you know how boring this forum would be if everyone only posted "I like ____" and that's all? No need to get pissy about subjects that have little or nothing to do with you. I'm sure you've posted about disliking someone, or something, before in a forum. Accept the fact that people have OPINIONS different than yourself, and will post it on a PUBLIC FORUM whether or not you like it. 🙂 Life in the J-pop/rock community will be more pleasant for youself.

Et je dテゥteste Miyavi.

Originally posted by Christine
Here we go again! Someones just finished harrasing Gackt! And now Miyavi. I love his music and him!!! Can't you guys stop harrasing j-rockers!? I'm not a obsessive Miyavi fangirl, I'm not obsessive about any other j-rockers either. I mean I love them for their music, and I love to cosplay them. But I don't go around thinking I'm gonna marry any of them. My point is just take a break please, cause' everytime (almost everytime) I log on here there's a new negative Gackt thread, or as now a negative Miyavi thread. Getting pretty tierd of that!

AMEN!!😄

Oh nooo. You can't deal with negative Miyavi threads =(

Poor you =(

Make a Miyavi thread for yourself, and say 'this is the positive Miyavi thread, all Miyavi-haters go here' =(

And link this horrible, monstrous thread =(

Then everyone will be happy, and you horrible Miyavi fans will be able to shut up(at least here). =(

Originally posted by Illaparatzo-sama
Oh nooo. You can't deal with negative Miyavi threads =(

Poor you =(

Make a Miyavi thread for yourself, and say 'this is the positive Miyavi thread, all Miyavi-haters go here' =(

And link this horrible, monstrous thread =(

Then everyone will be happy, and you horrible Miyavi fans will be able to shut up(at least here). =(

I suppose we should go shoot ourselves, for contributing to this monstrosity and plague of the forum, ne? =(

Because we all know how horrible negative opinions are. =(

We have to learn how to be ~possitive~ and ~happy~ before the pitifull fangirlies bicker because we insulted their *precious J-rockers.* =(

OH NO. IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD.

Note: before certain people go "I'm not a fangirl OMG HOW DARE YOU!!??!11" Keep this in mind: normal people aren't so attacted to people they don't know, and probably never will know, so much that they can't understand the concept that some people won't agree with their feeble opinion that J-rockers are perfect.

I really don't care if you all hate Miyavi. You have the right to hate anyone you want. We all obviously aren't gonna like the same things. And that's cool. But it's not right being rude to Miyavi fans. I like Miyavi's music and sure I think he's cute but I'm not obsessive. I'm not crazy enough to think that I'd marry him someday and Miyavi fans who think that really need to get a life.

I respect that you don't like Miyavi. But why make negative threads about him (and Gackt.) We now that you hate them now. You don't need to say it over and over again. I'm glad everybody has diffrent personalitys and don't like the same things. Cause' just imagine what a boring world it would be if anyone liked the same things. So Winter, Zombiepanda and Illaparatzo-sama I don't hate you. No hard feelings okay!? I love ya' all!

My thread was sarcastic. It became negative.

A positive thread can easily become negative.

Maybe you should target your angers at the evoultion of a thesis, rather than the motivation of it.

"But why make negative threads about him (and Gackt.) "

because negative is the new positive.

Back
Top Bottom