What's new

Miss Universe Japan

World peace.
Loool, I know thats a stereotype, but still, I kinda dislike these Miss whatever contests.

You sure it isn't April fools?

ninjagif-1.jpg

/me runs.

I think she's hot, hot, hot! Did I say say hot! Whew! Makes me feel young and alive again!

I don't see why would she be hot. Im not saying she's ugly, but... well, hot means something else for me lol.
Hot is exactly like this.

One uber piece of Revy cosplay!
Godly.

I'm really the only one who doesn't find her even slightly hot?

Well, I don't find her "hot", but then, I am psychologically incapable of finding any female "hot". :)

That being said, I am aware of what sort of females are usually considered to be "hot" and it seems to me that she doesn't really fit the conventional category of "hot". She may be a very nice person, but "hot"...?

Well, I wouldn't toss her out of bed---I take that back, at 21, she's young enough to be my daughter---but I've certainly seen better. Like nice gaijin said, she must have a killer personality, either that, or she used a Jedi mind trick on the judges to win the contest.

:eek:

+10 on they could have crowned better in the looks department. IMHO, She is not "Yamato Nadeshiko".やまとなでしこ

Ah you guys are just way to picky (and i thought it was supposed to be us women that were the fussy/picky ones)- ok not all of her pics are fantastic, but thats the camera mans fault. Pic one is where i think she looks her best;

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/photospecials/graph/080404miss/1.html
👍 .

Well, when we shallow males ogle at women, we expect nothing less than perfection. At least that's my excuse! :D

As for the example you provided, Tokis, I'll admit that was an improvement, she has a nice figure, but she still doesn't quite get my motor running.

As for the example you provided, Tokis, I'll admit that was an improvement, she has a nice figure, but she still doesn't quite get my motor running.

She does have a good figure, but i guess i agree that she's missing something, i dunno.
Still though, she makes a nice change from all the thousands of squeaky super skinny little Japanese models who are far too obsessed with being kawaii for their own good ("kawaii" is a good thing, don't get me wrong, but IMHO some people take it too far); this model appears to have good attitude and self-confidence- she doesn't give a flying f*** if people don't like her because shes not wearing cat ears and a pink bikini, she's not shy to flaunt her great figure and she smiles because she wants to smile, which i think is great 👍 .

To me she seems like a typical model. No personality, no interest, no fire.
And I hate posing like that. Its one thing to pose for photo's, but that "AW, LOOK AT MEEEH!" stance just pisses me off.

I wouldn't say she has a great shape but she is typical Japanese thin, But her face doesn't have it. Miss Japan 2007 Was a good choice and to go from Riyo to this Hiroko chic seems like a drastic decrease. But like mentioned maybe she is really smart great personality that beat out the beauties that aren't so intectual and articulate.

Edit: I would say she doesn't have a great smile. I don't know how many people would have an award winning smile after winning something so big but her calmer expressions are more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom