What's new

Mike Tyson to Host a "reality" show.

mad pierrot

I jump to conclusions
22 Nov 2003
Mike Tyson to Host Reality Series, Faces Lawsuits.

A day after regaining his license to fight in the state of New Jersey, former heavyweight champion of the world Mike Tyson announced that he has begun taping a reality show titled "Black Eye for the White Guy" for the Bravo network. The show features Tyson and four of his bodyguards, and a new white male guest each week
Despite the similar title, Tyson's show bears little resemblance to Bravo's popular "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy." In fact, several of the show's guests have reportedly filed legal action against the boxer.
"I thought that they were going to give me a makeover or something," said Randy Giles, the show's first guest, "You know, teach me how to dress and pick up chicks...maybe even teach me some rhythm. They just beat the crap out of me."
Apparently, Mr. Giles wasn't the only one under the impression that "Black Eye" was a makeover show like its queer counterpart. Four episodes have been taped so far, and four lawsuits have been filed. In addition, three of the show's guests remain hospitalized.

"This is unbelievable, you know what I'm sayin'?" said Tyson when questioned about the lawsuits. "The name of the show is 'Black Eye for the White Guy' so that's what we gave them. What were they expecting?"

:D :D :D

I knew it couldn't be real: Mike Tyson to Host Reality Series, Faces Lawsuits

:D:D:D

35182518-1.jpg

☝ What happened to Mike.
It seems after the man took a bite out of holyfield's ear he just lost all sanity. With the tattoo, and then he knows he got hands so he offers to beat up people in a supposely reality series....That man is a jackass and deserves to get sued. I feel like sueing him and i'm not even on the show...

[end ☝ ]

Remember he's not really getting sued; this was a joke!
Anyways, Mike has alot of demons to fight. Word is out he's training really hard, weighing about 229, I think.

They should try getting Fedor Emelianenko or Antonio Nogueira on the show.

Tyson would be choked out.

Now for some real news!

Mike Tyson will have to fight -- and fight often -- to get out of debt, despite the prospect of a $14 million payment from Don King to settle his claims against the promoter.
The plan is ambitious, if only because Tyson has fought only twice in the last three years for a total of about eight rounds. Tyson will take on unheralded Danny Williams on July 30 in Louisville, Ky.
Tyson will drop his $100 million suit against King in exchange for the payment, but the former heavyweight champion will see none of the money. It will go toward paying some $38.4 million Tyson owes to various creditors, the Internal Revenue Service and his ex-wife, Monica.

Back
Top Bottom