What's new

Michael Jackson

tetsunihon

yamatai dragontiger
29 Jul 2003
Micheal Jackson

How many Japanese from Japan like Micheal Jackson and believe he is innocent or guilty? Do you believe he would make the same mistake twice or do you think this for his money since he has starred in two movies, Men in Black 2 and Scary Movie 3? Do you think he would have children if he was really a child molester?

Last edited by a moderator:
tetsunihon, i have merged the threads and your questions.
in the furture please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple forums.
thanks
jeisan

Actually, I had moved this thread here after seeing it in the J-Pop section. I didn't know there was another one...

Just a note: Since Michael Jackson is not J-Pop related, this really belonged in Chit Chat.

oh

re: the topic
michael jackson has lots of money besides what he made from those 2 movies he still gets paid for all his songs and ish, besides that he owns the rights for all the beatles songs.

Yeah, back to topic.

I just know one thing. I would not dare let my boys stay over at Neverland.

i think he's guilty, but thats my opinion, and i could be wrong.
anyways he wasnt actually in scary movie 3... in fact he tried to sue over that joke.

And they say Michael is guilty?
I think Disney needs to get somebody to take a look at some of their rides.... :D

Attachments

• duck.jpg
    duck.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 120
"How many Japanese from Japan like Micheal Jackson and believe he is innocent or guilty? Do you believe he would make the same mistake twice or do you think this for his money since he has starred in two movies, Men in Black 2 and Scary Movie 3? Do you think he would have children if he was really a child molester?"

First of all, he did not "star" in MIB2 but rather gave a cameo appearance. Secondly, he was NOT in Scary Movie3. His likeness was played by Edward Moss (who just happens to bear an uncanny resemblance). Thirdly, re: the "Do you think he would have children if he was really a child molester?" statement... not even gonna go there.

Btw, I started another Jacko thread recently that can be found here (or just scroll down):

From "King of Pop" to Prince of Scandal...

p.s. Love that pic den4 although... that's just wrong heh.

I don't think Michael Jackson is a sex offender or intends to hurt anyone since for all the loads of children he says have shared his bed, isn't this just the second allegation and how many years later ? But he does seem to have the mind of a child to put it nicely and may have done something that was misinterpreted. It's just my opinion, though. I never really saw him "dangling" his baby, either....

I am not Japanese,but anyways

he was abused by his father during his childhood

I don't think he wanted to offend any child,he just loves children and did something that makes people misunderstood

he needs to receive treatment

den4, that's just wrong... :D I always thought Disney had ulterior motives, though... :p

Anyway, none of us know what Jacko is doing--whether it guilty or innocent. I used to think he was completely innocent. I used to think he just simply had issues because of his relationship with his father and the fact that he never really got to have a "normal" childhood. The more things start to come out, though, the more I start to question what's really going on with him behind closed doors. Maybe it has something to do with actually being a parent myself that I see things differently now? I'm no one to judge, and again, we don't know what he's really doing, but I still say I don't think I would let my children stay there with him all the time.

I think you're right, Dream Time, in saying that he definitely needs some major professional help.

I miss the black MJ days, when I had the Thriller album tacked to my wall and used to leave red lip prints all over it... :D

The "CHIMP" knows the "Ultimate Truth" !!!

Teach his pet monkey sign language and grill him. He will tell all; even what happened with Liz in that special bed!!👏

Frank

Re: The "CHIMP" knows the "Ultimate Truth" !!!

Originally posted by Frank D. White
Teach his pet monkey sign language and grill him. He will tell all; even what happened with Liz in that special bed!!👏

Frank

:D I want to know more about Lisa Marie and the horse head mask.

Good to see you back, Frank!

Bambi still runs free !!

Shot holes in many targets and blew up a million clay pigions that were enviromentally friendly(disolve in rain water); and bothered no animals except the human ones at camp with me! Glad to be back to ya all !!

👏

Frank

micheal jackson

you guys are a trip, well at least we seem to like something about him. I love his music videos because they are so movies like unlike other music videos. And then a lot of hip hop dancers imitate his style......:)

Michael Jackson Jokes

Q. How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
A. From a catalogue.

Q: Have you heard about Michael Jackson's New Book?
A: It's called "The In's and Out's of Child Rearing窶?

Q. How do you know Michael Jackson is having a party?
A. There are a bunch of tricycles in front of his house.

Q: Why was Michael Jackson spotted at K-Mart?
A: He heard boys' pants were half-off!

Q. What's the difference between Mr. Potato Head and Michael Jackson?
A. Michael Jackson has had more noses.

Q. What do Michael Jackson and a jockey have in common?
A. They both ride three year olds.

Q. What's the worst stain to try and remove from a little boy's underpants?
A. Michael Jackson's makeup.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
A. One is plastic and harmful to children, the other is used to carry groceries.

Q. What does Michael Jackson consider a perfect 10?
A. Two 5 year olds.

Q: What do Michael Jackson and a Big Mac have in common?
A: They're both 44 year old meat between 10 year old buns!

Q: What's black on the inside, white on the outside, and comes in little cans?
A: Michael Jackson!

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Richard Pryor?
A. One got burnt doing Pepsi, the other got burnt doing coke.

Q: What was the foundation that Michael Jackson and Richard Pryor started?
A: The Ignited Negro College Fund!

Q: Why did Pepsi fire Michael Jackson?
A: Because he was caught sucking on a Squirt!!

Q. What does Michael Jackson reminisce about?
A. Blowing his first nose.

Q. Who is the greatest person ever?
A. Michael Jackson - he was born a poor black boy in Gary, Indiana and grew up to become a rich white woman in Europe.

Q. What did Lisa-Marie Presley say to Michael Jackson when he proposed?
A. "Yes, I'll marry you. But promise me one thing -- no kids!"

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley?
A. About two dress sizes.

Q. What was Michael Jackson thinking on his wedding night?
A. "Now Lisa-Marie can give me a little boy of my own."

Q. Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
A. He thought it was a delivery service.

Q: Why are Michael Jackson's pants so small?
A: Because they aren't his!

Q. What did Michael Jackson say when he got back to Neverland Ranch from drug rehab?
A. You know, I feel like a new boy!

Q. How do we know Michael Jackson is guilty?
A. Several children have fingered him.

Q. Where does Michael Jackson go to find a date?
A. Toys 'R' Us.

Q. Why is Michael Jackson so tough?
A. He can lick any kid on the block.

Q: How did Lisa Marie find out Michael was cheating on her ?
A. He came home with Kool Aid on his breath

Q: How did Lisa Marie find out Michael was cheating on her again?
A: He came home with crayon stains on his shirt collar

Back
Top Bottom