What's new

MEXT Undergraduate Questions

8 Apr 2010
Hello I'm a 16 year old American 11th grade student. I've been studying Japanese for 5 years, I'm taking level 2 this December. Also I'm going for 15 months to a Japanese high school. Right now I'm in an intenational program at my high school. I have a 4.2 GPA and I've taken AP courses.
I want to apply for the MEXT scholarship 2012 undergraduate.
I am worried about the Physics, Chemistry and Math, (Natural Sciences A)
How is the test and how do you prepare?
Also, how hard is it to get into Keio and Toudai with MEXT?
Thank you

Hello I'm a 16 year old American 11th grade student. I've been studying Japanese for 5 years, I'm taking level 2 this December. Also I'm going for 15 months to a Japanese high school. Right now I'm in an intenational program at my high school. I have a 4.2 GPA and I've taken AP courses.
Thank you

If you get the MEXT scholarship, you can name your university for the most part (so long as they have a system in place for mext students). Lots of people select Keio (I'm there now) and Toudai. Unfortunately, I applied for the postgraduate, so I don't know how bad the other exams are. :/ There's an undergrad thread somewhere in here, and they might have more info for you. >_< Sorry I couldn't be much help! Good luck!

Thank you
same here :( btw,what are you applying for?

Back
Top Bottom