What's new

MEXT Scholarship 2017/2018 (Undergraduates)

Kage_Shio1

Registered
Reaction score
WARNING: VERY LONG POST
Hi. I'm a highschool student in my final year living in South Africa who's very interested in the MEXT scholarship. Our embassy is only making the application forums available in April (so we're starting a bit late). But I need some information and was hoping someone here can help me. Firstly, if there's anyone who has done this scholarship (or currently doing it) can you please tell me what's it like? How hard is it to get accustomed to everything, what universities are good options (I want to study computer science and go into game development), is the first year where they teach you mainly Japanese language and culture before you start varsity enough for you to handle classes in Japanese (The only Japanese I know are the few phrases I've picked up in anime). Also what's the process like to be accepted? For e.g please give me details of the interviews, the tests you need to do etc.
I would really appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance

yoei

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there , I am From Palestine and i am also looking for someone to help me about this scholarship , i will apply this month and i am gonna prepare my documents but i wonder about the field of study application form i wonder how we write it on a proper way !!
the only thing that i have a difficult to write that i have studied Information Technology and business administration so i dont know which way to choose a MBA studies or computer science !! hmmm