What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

MEXT Research Scholarship 2013

MyNameIs

後輩
Reaction score
Hi, I've just received an email to ask me to attend the written exam, and I found out it's an English language exam. Does anybody know the standard of the exam? Will it be more difficult than MUET reading section?

Sayed Ahmad

後輩
Reaction score
hiii MyNameIs....so where are u at perak...me in ipoh...also get the mail to attend the written exam...maybe can study together ;P because my english is not good i guess....so u are applying under JPA or private?

MyNameIs

後輩
Reaction score
hiii MyNameIs....so where are u at perak...me in ipoh...also get the mail to attend the written exam...maybe can study together ;P because my english is not good i guess....so u are applying under JPA or private?
I'm from Sitiawan. What do you meant by under JPA or private? I want to further study, and so I apply for this MEXT.

Sayed Ahmad

後輩
Reaction score
i mean that if u are government servant u need send to JPA otherwise send directly to embassy...so now what are u doing? are u planning to take master or doctorate?

MyNameIs

後輩
Reaction score
i mean that if u are government servant u need send to JPA otherwise send directly to embassy...so now what are u doing? are u planning to take master or doctorate?
No, I'm on my own. I'm graduating soon, plan to take master.

Top Bottom