私は、絵柄に対しては少しは意見を言えるのですが、ゲーム内の動きに対しては言える立場ではないのです。
いつもコメントありがとうございます。
マスターアップ間際という状況ですし。
私も細かい部分は伝える立場にないのです。
ご了承ください。
---
this is all I could translate:

私は、絵柄に対しては少しは意見を言えるのですが、ゲーム内の動きに対しては言える立場ではないのです。
I can say little of opinion regarding the picture, I am not in the position to tell regarding the moves in the game.
いつもコメントありがとうございます。
Thank you so much for your comments,
マスターアップ間際という状況ですし。
it is a situation that is just before mastering it.
私も細かい部分は伝える立場にないのです。
ご了承ください。
Please acknowledge that I am not in a position to tell detailed parts
----------
correct me if I'm wrong, and thank you so much for your help :)
どもありがとございます

Your translation skills bear a remarkable resemblance to those of Google....

Your translation skills bear a remarkable resemblance to those of Google....

Is that so, well, that's why I'm posting here, to seek your help,

Besides, my question was " correct me of I'm wrong" not " does my translation remind you of something?"

Anyways, thank you for stopping by and I appreciate your effort in discouraging.

Is that so, well, that's why I'm posting here, to seek your help,

Besides, my question was " correct me of I'm wrong" not " does my translation remind you of something?"

Anyways, thank you for stopping by and I appreciate your effort in discouraging.

Translation requests: please read first! | Japan Forum

And I appreciate your trying to pass off Google Translate as your own effort.

correct me if I'm wrong, and thank you so much for your help :)
どもありがとございます

Since this bit is your own work...

You forgot the う in どうも and ありがとう.

Last edited:
It seems like this is a reply from an employee of a game development company (tester?) to someone who sent them suggestions for the game, basically saying that they're not really in a position to relay the suggestions to the developers/artists. I'm just guessing though.

"I can make (relay) some remarks about the artwork, but not about the ingame animations. In general I'm not really in a position where I can make remarks about little details. And either way, we're close to release. Thanks for your understanding."

It seems like this is a reply from an employee of a game development company (tester?) to someone who sent them suggestions for the game, basically saying that they're not really in a position to relay the suggestions to the developers/artists. I'm just guessing though.

"I can make (relay) some remarks about the artwork, but not about the ingame animations. In general I'm not really in a position where I can make remarks about little details. And either way, we're close to release. Thanks for your understanding."

Thank you so much sir for your assistance, deeply appreciate it,
本当に感謝してます(^ ^)

And yes, it is a reply message from an employee who's working in a game company to some suggestions,,

Thank you again for your time and help,

Back
Top Bottom