What's new

Merry House School Shizuoka

Don miguel

後輩
12 Apr 2004
Just wondering if anyone out there has heard of this school or know anything about it.
Thinking of working there in the future so any information on the school or area would be appreciated.

Nice one, cheers and goodbye........

message for the last don......did you ever establish whether merry house existed? interested, because i am having conversations presently with their personnel department regarding a vacant position that I have applied for....

Happened across this page in researching an ESL job posting.
Some new info:
Google street view
(Some images you might find online are for the address are of the spa next door.)
Current website
However, I haven't found any current employees or reviews from past employees and don't have any personal insights as to the quality or validity of this establishment.

However, I haven't found any current employees or reviews from past employees and don't have any personal insights as to the quality or validity of this establishment.

Since no one has expressed any interest in the topic in twelve years and indeed even then didn't seem particularly interested, we'll probably be able to struggle along somehow without any new information. Thanks for letting us know you didn't have any, though.

Back
Top Bottom