What's new

Merry Christmas

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Wherever you are, whatever you`ll do, I would like to wish our members and staff a

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

:)

PS: just don`t spend it at office, as I do, lolol

merrychristmas to you too thomas as well as everyone else.
yay and i get to open my birthday presents from my family tomorrow as well

Thank you Thomas.

I also wish you and yours a *VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS*

* MERRY CHRISTMAS* TO YOU ALL.

Peace and Love,

Cathy

Merry Christmas to Jeisan, Butch, and Cathy--and everyone else!! 😄

Oh, and Happy Birthday, Jeisan!!:)

Ciao Cathy,

I guess I should have said: "Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo!" I forgot you live in Italy! I have some friends who live near Salerno on the Amalfi Coast, and they have been teaching me a little Italian here and there--not much, though!! But since I just learned how to say "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year" in Italian recently, I just had to share it with you!!

Satori
😄

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! It just turned christmas here..well, 6 minutes ago.... ;)

have a good one everyone!! 🙂

Porl''

Hi Satori.

Thanks for the italian wishes. Perfect! You learning is very accurate.

I don`t live in Italy. I live in Beautiful, warm Florida. I am an adoptive USA citezen by way of marriage. I love USA. I love the land and the people. You guys are special. And i mean what i say.

I always read your post. You are very interesting person in this board.

I am familiar about Salerno on the Amalfi Coast. i grew up in Naples Italy. i met my husband and marry there. Beautiful places this city. You should go there some day if you have the opportunity.

Tha people are very warm and lovable. I think that are the warmest and friendly people in the all world.
My husband and i, had the most best time of our marry life there.

My husband loves Napoli, Salerno, and the surround area. He just went for two weeks, in september, and he had a great time with my family.

I am glad that you told me. Please, if you need some help on your Italian, not be afread to PM me. I will be happy to help you.

In mean time: * BUON NATALE E FELICE FESTE A TE E ALLA TUA FAMIGLIA*

Love and Hugs,

Cathy

:D ;) 🙂 👍 🙂

Ciao Cathy!

BUON NATALE E FELICE FESTE A TE E ALLA TUA FAMIGLIA

I had to get out my trusty Italian dictionary for that one! But ... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your family too!! (Did I get it right??)

Florida is beautiful. Where in Florida do you live? You're probably looking at palm trees decoarated with Christmas lights about now, am I right? Have you been to Epcot Center much?

You are so right about the people of the Amalfi Coast and Italy in general being very friendly. That's exactly how these friends are! I just met them last year through Webshots on the internet, and we became instant friends. Even though we've never met in person, I consider them (husband and wife--Maurizio and Antonella) to be my dearest friends. Here is the link to Maurizio's photo albums at Webshots:

Webshots - Wallpaper / Screen Savers

There's even one photo album of Naples, so I'm sure the photos will bring back memories for you since you spent time there. They will probably make you homesick! I plan to visit Italy one day (when I can afford it!). It's so beautiful--and so rich with history, culture, and art!! And let's not forget the food!! My favorite food in the world is Italian. Also, my idea of the most romantic restaurant would be an Italian restaurant, hands down.

I always read your post. You are very interesting person in this board.

Grazie!! That is so nice of you to say! And please feel free to PM me anytime too!!

Ciao! And, again, Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo!

Satori (Shelley)

😄

thank you cathy and satori for the birthday wishes and merry christmas to the both of you. :)

Jeisan,

Thanks and you're welcome! I hope you have a great celebration for your birthday (how could you not when it's at Christmas, I guess?! LOL)!!! Did I read somewhere where you just turned 21? If so, I'm sure you are likely to have an even more fun celebration!! Here's to your birthday!!

Satori

I know, isn't that the best part? And just think, next year is the only time you will be 22 on the 22nd! You will definitely have to do something special for that!! 😄

Joyeux Noel!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Have a great holiday, everyone! 🌹 I'm breaking out the Sangria!

Oh, and Happy Birthday, jeisan! *singing breathy Marilyn version of "Happy Birthday" song* :sing:

Thanks Kirei.

My best wishes for a * VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS* to you and your family Rachel.

Don`t drink to much 'sangria' !

Cathy

Satori,

i am very busy looking the link you give me. I am really enjoying.

And my husband is to.

Thanks.

I will tell you more about tomorrow.

Cathy

It's just past midnight, and Santa isn't in sight.... :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

ps. Anybody having a white Christmas? We don't have a white Christmas here in Toronto yet as endless raining washed all our snow away.

Back
Top Bottom