Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fair

• good

• bad

• Total voters
I read it. Did you? Did you carefully read the red part at the top of the page?
○ 最近、卒業後に日本の医師国家試験の受験資格が得られる旨認可を厚生労働省から受けていること等を示して、外国の医学校への入学を勧誘する広告を行っている例が見受けられますが、厚生労働省は、外国の医学校を卒業した方から、医師国家試験の受験資格認定の申請があった後に、当該申請者個々人の能力や、当該申請者が受けた教育等を審査することとなっており、海外の医学校等に対し、当該医学部の卒業生への医師国家試験の受験資格を一律に認定することはありません。

○ このため、こうした外国の医学校等を卒業されても、日本の医師国家試験の受験資格が認められないことが十分想定されますのでご注意下さい。

and this one too:

5.日本語診療能力調査について

日本語を用いて診察するために十分な能力を有しているか否かを調査する。
具体的には、現病歴や身体所見等の医療情報の収集、検査や治療の計画策定及び診断書の作成等について、日本の医学校において医学の課程を修めた者と同等の能力を有するか否かを調査する。
合計点が100点満点換算で60点以上であり、かつ各調査委員の評価に0点の項目がないことを要する。

Nowhere in your link it is said that having a foreign medical degree automatically qualifies you to sit the exam. Nowhere. On the contrary, it says that you will be examined to check if you are as qualified as a person who graduated in Japan and then after that, you will be allowed to sit the national exam.

Now read my message 14:
Usually foreigners who want to have Japanese patients and work here are asked to study medicine from the beginning.

Being allowed to sit the exam is a privilege, not a right, he will probably be asked to study Japanese medicine from the beginning.

OP is from Egypt not from Germany or Sweden, me thinks he won't meet the local requirements.

Now read my message 14:
Usually foreigners who want to have japanese patients and work here are asked to study medicine from the beginning.

Being allowed to sit the exam is a privilege not a right, he will probably be asked to study Japanese medicine from the beginning.

OP is from Egypt not from Germany or Sweden, me thinks he won't meet the local requirements.

There is precisely NOTHING there which supports those assertions.

You guys have ignored one small detail about foreign degrees in medical system and passing the national exam:
there is ZERO chance that he will be allowed to sit the national exam even if he is a genius and speaks, writes and reads Japanese better than natives.

And since the entire page was a detailed outline of the procedure for people who have foreign medical degrees and the Japanese language requirements placed upon them (which are far short of "better than natives")...that assertion was demonstrably entirely false.

Spin and twist all you want, but you have shown precisely ZERO to back up your false claims. You have shown nothing to indicate anyone will "be asked" to study medicine in Japan rather than overseas. You have shown nothing to indicate there is zero chance he will be allowed to sit the exam.

Neither have you shown anything to back this:

In Canada or in UK, it might be OK to have a "non-european looking" doctor but in Japan it is definitely a big no-no, the Japanese patients will avoid him like the plague. I am not kidding here.

【最終回】外国人医師の受け入れ拡大に医師は「No」、患者は「Yes」:日経ビジネスオンライン

An overwhelming majority of respondents had a favorable view of being treated by a foreign doctor in Japan. Hardly indicative of avoiding them like the plague...

Hell, you have reached the ultimate in absurd positions by trying to quote the official MHLW page regarding foreign medical school graduates becoming licensed in Japan to prove your asinine claim that foreign medical school graduates have zero chance of being allowed to sit the exam. And we have reached the point where it has been amply shown you couldn't be more wrong if your name were Wrongington McWrongerman and that talking to you is like arguing with a stump on fire. I think we're done.

Me thinks your understanding of the Japanese text is not as good you think. Ask a translation to a native. We are done.

Back
Top Bottom