What's new

Masaka Global Trading legitimate?

Samutu

Registered
24 Jun 2024
Hello,

Can anyone help me to check, for me, if this company I'm dealing with in car selling is legitimate? I'm buying cars from them.
MASAKA GLOBAL TRADING
Address 516-7009, KONAN SHI
TAKAYACHO AICHI KEN
Japan

Phone number that contacted me: +818045265993

I have no idea whether they are legitimate, but I always get suspicious when a company does not introduce its staff or even put up its correct physical address. It seems dubious, not to mention that their website lacks correct orthography.

Thanks for your help. in fact, I asked them their company identification number, they provided me 12 digit number, when I asked them why are not 13 digits, he responded this: "our company is new, registered in 2000, all corporate number are same onwards"
the corporate number he provided is: 0219-07-137534
Attached is what he called company registration (translation version) which I suspect is not legitimate too

Attachments

• Campany registration certificate.jpg
    Campany registration certificate.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 39
Thanks for your help. in fact, I asked them their company identification number, they provided me 12 digit number, when I asked them why are not 13 digits, he responded this: "our company is new, registered in 2000, all corporate number are same onwards"
Attached is what he called company registration (translation version) which I suspect is not legitimate too
You could ask him for a copy of the original, not the translated version. We can easily tell you if they match or if it looks suspicious.

Hello,

Can anyone help me to check, for me, if this company I'm dealing with in car selling is legitimate? I'm buying cars from them.
MASAKA GLOBAL TRADING
TAKAYACHO AICHI KEN
Japan

This company is not legit so guys be worned.I am a victim i bought 3 cars from them till now nothing have arrived and they no longer pick call.They have gone with my 33,000usd

BE WORNED DONT this company is a scam am a victime
Soo sorry for the loss of your money bro it's a lot, lot of money for real, its so sad, this info helps us alot not to buy from them. I was watching their listings they look so treaky how comes they post a car 2015 model and they mention it as 2014? By looking you realize this is a latest model but they backdate its reg year? how about the authenticity of documents??, funny thing all of their cars are with a very low cost, great cars (premium) top trims and very recent cars with low cost with no dents or damage., This is a phishing mechanism they use to attract people who love great cars with low cost. Apparently you can't find the same car to others (befoward, Sbt, Autocom or Enhance auto) at their lowest price

I once contacted them for a car they sell at $7400 and they gave me a discount up to $5200 that huge discount gave me a RedFlag not to continue no more, you can smell a scam **** in every point. Guys lets shout more to rescue our colleagues from these conmen's.

Last edited:
Hello,

MASAKA GLOBAL TRADING
TAKAYACHO AICHI KEN
Japan

Have you paid? have you received the documents? and what is going on after? what redflags did you noticed through the entire purchasing procees? kindly share your abc's

this company has really messed me up how i knew.a hopping they send me anything i will take because i dont know how to handle this with my clients.
Try to send someone you know who is in Japan to visit them physically, being behind the keyboard only is not enough to claim. Im shaking

Something called JUMVEA is a registering board for all Japanese car exporters get the facts first if they are registered or not.

i have already received sent them 25500usd.After payment i kept requesting for export certificate of those cars which they dint share,after 3 weeks they sent me an email giving me dates of shipping without any document for inspection.We kept communicating till last week when she refused to pick my calls,after she noticed i was pushing them so much.When i ask about any document she tells me they will be sent with dhl so that's my situation.

i have already received sent them 25500usd.After payment i kept requesting for export certificate of those cars which they dint share,after 3 weeks they sent me an email giving me dates of shipping without any document for inspection.We kept communicating till last week when she refused to pick my calls,after she noticed i was pushing them so much.When i ask about any document she tells me they will be sent with dhl so that's my situation.
You have received documents? Vehicles? or $25500 as a refund? I did not get you well; And that lady not picking your calls please share her number, i know the one I delt with before I flew, her number is +81 80-8732-7360 Hana, is the same?

Back
Top Bottom