What's new

Marmalade Boy vol.8...

bamboo

後輩
24 Nov 2003
Umm, I was wondering what happened to the last part of Marmalade Boy because I check out the books from the library and they didn't have volume 8, which sucks! I can remember that I last left off that Miki & Yuu ended up breaking up cuz they were "supposedly" for real brother & sister. SO, I would really appreciate it if anybody can tell me the ending.🙂

you already did :(
I never readed the manga, but i think you just spoiled a huge part of the story !!

I can remember that I last left off that Miki & Yuu ended up breaking up cuz they were "supposedly" for real brother & sister.

I've only read upto Volume 6. :/ My friend told me the episodes tell the story more clearer than the comics.

I hope this doesn't make anyone mad, but I figure since the title of this thread is "Marmalade Boy Volume 8" then people'll steer clear.
Miki and Yuu, after much drama, are still in love and even though they're brother and sister they decide to get married anyways. They tell their parents their decision and talk about the fact that they're related and the parents tell them that in fact they're NOT related AT ALL. (and it'll explain why when you read it) then Miki and Yuu ask them why the parents didn't want them to fall in love with each other, and it turns out that they were just being weird and didn't want them to fall in love while they were moving or something dorky like that, and they live happily ever after... (nifty!)

Oh wow, that's the ending...well, thank you very much..
I guess you can go figure it would be a happy ending.. how nice.

Bah I was expecting it to last forever...and ever and ever...what with all the annoying twists and turns it was taking. But it was a satisfying ending...so I guess i'll settle.

Back
Top Bottom