What's new

Mana without makeup

suzu

後輩
7 Dec 2003
does anyone have that picture of mana with out makeup? I"ve seen it here before, but I can't find it now 😭

Originally posted by suzu
does anyone have that picture of mana with out makeup? I"ve seen it here before, but I can't find it now 😭

I have lots of mana without make-up pictures. I even have one of him smiling!

First without make-up...

Attachments

• mana 88.jpg
    mana 88.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7,754
there are more in other threads if you look [the search feature is really helpful ^-^]

AAAHHH!!!! GOD!! THIS WAS SOMETHING MY SISTERS AND I ALWAYS WONDER!!! HOW DOES MANA LOOKS WITH OUT MAKE UP??!!! THANK YOU!!! YOU HAS JUST ANSWERD ME!! ;p XD

Hmmm, I love Mana as much as the next MM fan, but if he could leave the make-up on, I'd be much obliged, although I must admit, I too was rather curious...

I love Mana and I've a few picture of him without Meiki, But he has sunglasses on *cries* I did edit a picture once, But it looked too messy to post.

I'm new to all this. What kind of music does Mana play? Is it pop, or more rock? I tend to enjoy rock. I'm not too into pop.

Mana is Leader or Malice Mizer and Moi Dix Mois. They play Gothic Rock. he plays keyboard, guitar and synth.

IMHO, Mana - is best of the best.

:) My treasure... little sister, cosplaying Mana-sama.... and ME, trying to cosplay Klaha

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 446
  • mana1.jpg
    mana1.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 258
  • Klaha.JPG
    Klaha.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 351
Back
Top Bottom