What's new

Mambo Daddy creative groovy music mecca

Mambo Daddy

Registered
21 Jan 2008
But why is it here in America, I don't know of one Japanese band or even heard of one being promoted, What is the truth about this picture? We have Japanese cars in which I would not in these days buy anything else, But why is there no Japanese bands making a presents here in the states, "what do you think is the real story, I do know of Japanese Jazz Players but that is it.
Please I want to be HIP TO THIS ISSUE. Im talking main stream radio that mainstream America listens to, this goes for Canada also nothing is happening from Japan or China I'm serious I cover Thousands of miles weekly nothing on any radio stations and I won't be appeased or fooled by some off shoot statments. What I'm saying is a FACT! "JAPAN YOU TELL ME" the answer?
Mambo Daddy will keep you informed of the truth as things are, I have Played with Chuck Berry, Erskine Hawkins,and was to play withJimi Hendrix in his new band he was forming before his death and I'm Asian American you can google "George Leary drums" and read my history. Wait Yoko Ono, Q Sockomoto that is it.

Last edited:
Mean reason is probably the language.

Utada had a nice hit in the states, and I also think that Shonen Knife and Pink ladies had some performances in the states... Also famous (I've heard) in the states is Yoshiki...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom