What's new

Malice Mizer

once again imma say like i did to the person who made the gackt thread

who isnt a freggin mizer fan?! lol duh just about everyone here i bet is i like klaha though to me he was better than gackt was for mizer i love gackt still though

I'm not a fan of Malice Mizer. I personally think they are overrated.

Only member I ever liked, was Kami. R.I.P.

True true, just about everyone is a MM fan...

And Winter... I don't care what you have to say. No offense or anything. But I made this thread for people who DO like Malice Mizer, k?

I was under the impression that this was a public message board, and these threads were here for the freedom of expressing an opinion.

And no offense taken, I could care less if you care about me or my opinions, but I do expect the same respect of displaying an 'unpopular' opinion as oppose to just agreeing with what the feeling of the thread implies, thank you.

I like Malice Mizer very much so...they were what got me into J-rock. I like Illuminati and Bel-Air.... opinions should be respected even if you don't agree with them....that's why it's an opinion.

I've never heard of them. Maybe I'll like, I should check them out.

And Winter, you don't see me posting in any threads of yours, disagreeing with something you've said, do you? So I'd like the same done, THANK YOU.

I'm sorry to upset you, but you cant very well stop me from voicing my opinion at a public message board.

And I encourage disagreement; it breeds intellectual stimulation via independant thinking.

I'm afraid that if you dont like someone going against the grain, then life might be a tad rough for you. Or not; regardless, if you dont like my disagreeing opinions, I apologize, but I'm not going to censor myself just because you dont like it.

Originally posted by Butterfly Kami
And Winter, you don't see me posting in any threads of yours, disagreeing with something you've said, do you? So I'd like the same done, THANK YOU.

As an admin, i'm going to have to jump in here.

I have to stand with Winter here. This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Opening a thread about a band and saying that only people who like that band can post in that thread is absurd. Even more, it would be very boring if everyone had the same opinion.

In true forum style, you should explore why someone likes a certain band, but also why someone doesn't. Trust me, you might actually learn something. You might see something that you haven't seen before.

I feel like I've caused too much trouble here. I really didnt mean to offend anyone at all, and I certainly dont want to make enemies at this site, just because I dont like a few musicians...

Hi
i'm new member
and want tell that many of my friends think that malice mizer is jrock
i mean visual of course
but their music isn't rock

sorry this is the check

Ok ok, I get the point. But I specifically made this thread for people who like Malice Mizer... not for people who don't. But I give up! I don't care anymore...

maizer has a odd classical..odd..ODD..gothy sound ..its like they went from abit more bouncey (gackt-era) to ..blood this and blood that..(khala) and turned darker

they may not be considerd really a type of rock here in america ..theyd be more..gothy..weirdness...but they are j-rock

i don't mind silver ash... it's actually just a coincidence that my user name is the same as the band... i actually started using this name before i heard of the band... yuppz...

I love Malice Mizer.🌹 Alot of goth rock, kinda along the lines of Cradle Of Filth. IMO Merveilles was the best album! But I do love the old stuff too. I can listen to "Sadness" everyday.

me like malice mizer^^ first jrock band i heard, and it's.. amazing. love them all, hey, their music, sounds, melody, style, visual skills, incredible talent, costumes, makeup, everything. i love those men, even if there's not much left of it.. it doesn't matter if gackt is pop nowadays, or that mana is not making better girl than girls do anymore. kテカzi and yuki are somewhere, klaha is solo and kami is gone. so? there's music. and what i think, good it really is. <3 malice mizer, yeah.

hello!!!
I was on the Moi dix mois thread aswell...but since I don't have time to login here unless I know I have a answer, I often miss all kind of news

To winter...if you're a silver ash fan I suppose that you might be more into the indie visual kind of sound? I do know many of those doesn't love Mizer...
I've been a Mizer fan for quite a while myself so I can not agree on that they're overrated...to me they're very special...
as a live show girl indeed, I am pretty sure I enjoy Moi dix Mois, Kagerou or The Piass, Vidoll and so on before silver ash, but that's mainly because I can't get into the chinese songs. and I mean it...I've talked to Ling back in time about him being the Diru fan number one, and I remember he liked Mana aswell, but it won't change my oppinion about their music being not so very special...in japan...they woulnd't really have much of a chance...noone so far knows about them...but ofcourse I wish them luck
as for Malice Mizer....yeah I adore them, but the more I go to see dix...the more obsessed I am^^
also a fan of Kテカzi's band Eve of destiny....
those two (mana and kテカzi) are my angels forever, even if I do fall in love with hundreds of those small bands^^

Well, I'm also a Silver Ash fan as well as Malice Mizer, Moi dix Mois, Eve of Destiny, and Klaha (only heard one of his solo songs, but his voice is great). ;)
Now he's a funny little story. My father decided he'd come along to see Eve of Destiny as he was curious about these Japanese bands I like. EoD don't sound too Japanese (nor do mizer for that matter), but he liked it, so asked me to play him some MM. Now my father is a fan of Malice Mizer too o_O Only the works with Klaha, but all the same. Although, he doesn't know any Japanese and I haven't told him translation yet... :D

Originally posted by Miyu shama
hello!!!
To winter...if you're a silver ash fan I suppose that you might be more into the indie visual kind of sound? I do know many of those doesn't love Mizer...
I've been a Mizer fan for quite a while myself so I can not agree on that they're overrated...to me they're very special...
as a live show girl indeed, I am pretty sure I enjoy Moi dix Mois, Kagerou or The Piass, Vidoll and so on before silver ash, but that's mainly because I can't get into the chinese songs. and I mean it...I've talked to Ling back in time about him being the Diru fan number one, and I remember he liked Mana aswell, but it won't change my oppinion about their music being not so very special...in japan...they woulnd't really have much of a chance...noone so far knows about them...but ofcourse I wish them luck
as for Malice Mizer....yeah I adore them, but the more I go to see dix...the more obsessed I am^^
also a fan of Kテカzi's band Eve of destiny....
those two (mana and kテカzi) are my angels forever, even if I do fall in love with hundreds of those small bands^^

Careful...with remarks like that regarding Malice Mizer, you are likely to get the verbal boot from someone.

And anyhoo, yeah, I tend to like indies more, but even there its starting to get oversaturated with the same thing.

Its hard to be fresh in the industry I reckon.

It's a blunt observation actually....it might not even be remotely related...but from the people I do know that actually like MM...they tend to like Silver Ash as well

Back
Top Bottom