What's new

Malice Mizer Au Rvoir

mizerable_d

I'm not fat...just fluffy
19 Sep 2004
in MM's song Au Revoir, who plays the violin? it's really goregous. is it Mana? or Kozi? :?

haven't really heard much MM music, but the guy who plays the violin for Gackt's songs is You...

I'm quite partial to Au Revoir. It isn't Malice Mizer's best song, but it's my favorite. :)

There is no such Malice Mizer song named "beauty". "Uruwashiki kamen no shoutaijou" (Beautiful Masked Invitation) may be what you're referring to.

Au Revoir is my fav too ^^

oo okie, but i dont have the album, only the song T_T

In Au Revoir (and the rest of Merveilles), Toshihiro Nakanishi plays the violin.

I have no idea. I just glanced at the back my my Merveilles cd booklet, and under Additional Musicians was that person...and the Kinbara person you mention. Doesn't specify who plays violin on which songs.

I'd tell you all there is to know about who plays what, but my copy of Merveilles (along with my copies of Gardenia, Beast of Blood, and Garnet ~Kidan no Sono e~) is over at my friend Missa's house. Che...

I could tell you anything you wanted about Memoire (DX), Voyage ~sans retour~, and Bara no Seidou, though.

Back
Top Bottom