ps kids, try to keep this pg-13.

A dancer: Cory O. Graf

Japanese Hillbillies: "Pa" Chinko, "Ma" Jong

A law firm: Dewey, Cheatham & Howe

A dermatologist in NYC:

Jonathan Zizmor (this is absolutely true! he exists) Zizmore=more zits

Mike Rotch
Pete Zahut
Johnny Vagina (that one wasn't mine <--- points at workmate)
oh, and a real life one is a doctor around by where I live called Dr. Queasy :p

I knwo a German one:
What's the name of the Chinese traffic minister? - Um Lei Tung :D
(means "detour")

English one:
V. Agra
Ivana Dewit

canadian_kor said:
Well, you certainly did not.
sho' nuff i knew all those before i was 13, they had books that went with them too, eg Yellow River by I.P. Freely and Brown Spots on the Wall by Hoo Flung Doo. though "hugh jass" came from a simpsons episode.

so did these:
Amanda Hugginkiss
Homer Sexual

This is actually a real person's name (at least it's what's written on the book), so don't shoot me if this falls outside of the PG-13 guidelines: Dick Hyman. By the way, the title of the book is Dick Hyman's Professional Chord Changes and Substitutions for 100 Tunes Every Musician Should Know (and I swear I'm not kidding).

I want to know ...

why do you think Sum Ting Wong is silly? I am not offended. I just want to know 'cause it is not like Ching Chang Chan.

And you know what?

S** Ting Wong is actually the name of a close relative of mine.

We had a neighbor--the Dick's-- and they named one of their sons Harold.

Other kids called him "Harry." True.

Heh. That reminds me. I used to work at an old style drive-in restaurant called "Dick's Drive-In". They used to have an ad which read, "If you like hot dogs, you'll love Dick's!" I kid you not.

kirei_na_me said:
Heh. That reminds me. I used to work at an old style drive-in restaurant called "Dick's Drive-In". They used to have an ad which read, "If you like hot dogs, you'll love Dick's!" I kid you not.

Not to get off the subject but I was listening to talk radio and the topic was gay issues. The caller said ". . . but I'm straight. I'm so straight I bite my hot dogs from the middle."

------------

When I was in Junior High, whenever a teacher called in sick the substitute teacher would pass around an attendance sheeet and you were suppposed to write your name on it. You should've seen some of the name kids wrote.

Dick Hertz
Enos Penvy
Hung Lo
Dot Wiler
I.M. Schmuck
etc.

kirei_na_me said:
LOL My stepdad used to bite his bananas in the middle as a joke! :D Funny.

In college in the students' cafeteria, every time I ate a banana I used to kid around that "I'm gonna make this banana feel good." :D

A very bright girl in college named "Magna" who was very shy when it came to sex:

Magna cum Louder

Back
Top Bottom