What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

MAINE MAN SHOULD GET "SICK PERSON OF THE YEAR" AWARD !

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Yesterday police arrested a Maine man (wasn't me!) in a New Hampshire park. He had gone into the ladies bathroom and climbed down into a chemical toilet. He was chest deep in human waste under the toilet so he could peek up at woman's bottoms while they used the bathroom. I young teenage girl spotted his face looking up at her before she sat down and her parents called the state police. The local fire department had to hose him down before the police could take him off to jail. In my 55 years on this earth, I thought nothing could surprise me? Boy talk about being hard-up, this guy just plain stinks!

Frank

:eek:

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Should have left him there to solitary confinement for 48 hours to ponder the error of his ways...

lexico

Sempai
Reaction score
Well maybe the guy never grew up since the poo poo years of old, but didn't have the heart to admit it ???
Maybe when he was looking up, he was mad at the girl for blocking the light ?
How small is he to fit into a toilet ? It doesn't sound possible... :O

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Whatever happened to good clean "I think i'll hide in the girl's locker room, tee hee..." type antics? If I was gonna get my perv on I sure as Hell wouldn't have thunk to hide out in the sh*tter just to get a peep... Numbnutt.

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
He just need an award for the dedication to his perversion. That's what it takes to stand chest deep in s***, dedication.

• Admin

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
He Must Have Been Slim !

lexico said:
Well maybe the guy never grew up since the poo poo years of old, but didn't have the heart to admit it ???
Maybe when he was looking up, he was mad at the girl for blocking the light ?
How small is he to fit into a toilet ? It doesn't sound possible... :O

The opening is about 1 foot, maybe a hair more. I would have been worried how deep it was; not a good place to have to tread water or drown.
One of the policemen commented that he had a "sh*t-eatting grin" on his face as they took him away!

Frank

:D

lexico

Sempai
Reaction score
Frank D. White said:
The opening is about 1 foot, maybe a hair more. I would have been worried how deep it was; not a good place to have to tread water or drown.
Hmm... I'm trying to think he didn't have to bother going to the potty to unload. Just unzip or flip open and release ! How convenient to be in a pool of sh*t !:devilish:
One of the policemen commented that he had a "sh*t-eatting grin" on his face as they took him away!:D
Yes, I can imagine. I think he's anal, mentally. :(

misa.j

先輩
Reaction score
That's horrible.

That poor girl will have to look down every time she uses outhouse to make sure she doesn't find some human.
I feel bad for the cops.

lexico

Sempai
Reaction score
Truely scary indeed. It's like a horror movie. I would not go to some outhouse at night, unless I'm ready to catch me some vampires. :devilish:

Gaki

Emperor Gakihito
Reaction score
If he was looking up and they dropped a log it woulda landed in his face :|

lexico

Sempai
Reaction score
Well, if we remember some people also open their mouths just a little when they really concentrate; the log might even land in his nouth. :devilish:

Rich303

Sempai
Reaction score
My sick story...

Although it's not in the same league as Frank's story I remember something I read in a book all about bizzare deaths.

There was this guy who customised an electric potato masher in order to 'pleasure' himself with it.

He locked himself in the bathroom and was 'mashing' away happily when something went wrong and he was electrocuted.
So, he was found dead on the toilet with a potato masher on the end of his old chap. That tops Elvis.At least with him there was no potato masher involved(sorry Elvis fans)
Imagine the shame of it!

- Rich

Last edited:

Mycernius

The Hairy Wookie
Reaction score
There was a picture going around once of a man who had been killed by a falling piece of masonry. Unfortunatly for him he was 'giving pleasure to a chicken' at the time. Chicken was killed too :p

Rich303

Sempai
Reaction score
I feel like chicken tonight!

Mycernius said:
There was a picture going around once of a man who had been killed by a falling piece of masonry. Unfortunatly for him he was 'giving pleasure to a chicken' at the time. Chicken was killed too :p

Poor chicken. It got bummed off AND squashed!

Hadn't that man heard of electric potato mashers? Why did he have to bring a chicken into the equation? The dirty *[email protected]# !

Cheers for that little gem - Rich

Last edited:

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
There was this guy who customised an electric potato masher in order to 'pleasure' himself with it.

He locked himself in the bathroom and was 'mashing' away happily when something went wrong and he was electrocuted.
So, he was found dead on the toilet with a potato masher on the end of his old chap. That tops Elvis.At least with him there was no potato masher involved(sorry Elvis fans)
Imagine the shame of it!

- Rich[/QUOTE]

I remember as a cop, we got a call for a "BAD" smell coming from a man's apartment. That usually means a dead body, so no surprise when we went in and found the man deceased. Strange thing was the bra and panties, all he had on. Even weider , were all the wires around him, and a battery cable clamp on one nipple(bra pulled down for that) and the other clamp on his scrotum (that had to be REAL painful)! Laying on the floor next to him was the old train transformer power supply with the dial for more/less power to speed & slow the train. Apparently he got carried away with his little game and over-juiced his heart. People in this world do some pretty strange things for sexual pleasure.

Frank

Gaki

Emperor Gakihito
Reaction score
Cant remember where i read it, but i remember hearing some kid reenacted the scene from American Pie but didnt wait for the pie to cool down and burnt his privates. :D

RockLee

Hullu
Reaction score
Frank D. White said:
I remember as a cop, we got a call for a "BAD" smell coming from a man's apartment. That usually means a dead body, so no surprise when we went in and found the man deceased. Strange thing was the bra and panties, all he had on. Even weider , were all the wires around him, and a battery cable clamp on one nipple(bra pulled down for that) and the other clamp on his scrotum (that had to be REAL painful)! Laying on the floor next to him was the old train transformer power supply with the dial for more/less power to speed & slow the train. Apparently he got carried away with his little game and over-juiced his heart. People in this world do some pretty strange things for sexual pleasure.

Frank

That's why I gave up on the cop thing ☝ So many weird people in the world...didn't he know that these days they have even toys for guys ? :p

Duo

As the Rush Comes
Reaction score
Going back at the guy in chest deep in human waste lookin up girls, what kind of punishment can you give someone like this? I think it's punishment enough to be the way he is. God or life have dealt him quite a curse there. Sure you can lock him up in jail and what not, but does he really belong there? He's just a mentally illed guy, who prolly wont even get rehabiliated in mental institutions. Punishments work on those who have something to loose or realize that they are loosing priveleges, but this guy prolly is totally out of it. I feel bad for the little girl, but I feel worse for the guy; no sane person would do such a thing, obviously he has said bye bye to rationality and his brain, that's the saddest thing ever, well one of the sadest things, in my view. It's pretty unbeleivable what he did, but humans are capable of anything, I mean just look at pedophiles and masked cowards cutting people's heads off like they are cattle. This guy just has sm issues, maybe sexual, or maybe he is just derranged..... well hopefully someone out there is balancin his actions by doin something very very good and rational :)

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
I Can See It Now......

his lawyer will claim it was the states fault for having poor lighting and no safty net. He'll sue the state for damages and be free with a million in damages for the horrible suffering he went through. In todays world , nothing would surprise me!

Frank

Ma Cherie

Your Goddess is here
Reaction score
The only thing I can say is ewww....ewww......EWWWWWWWW!!!
What's wrong with people? :mad:

Top Bottom