What's new

Lucifer

tetsunihon

yamatai dragontiger
29 Jul 2003
what is the Kanji translation and symbols for Lucifer in japanese. I want to use that name for name of a transformation that my character turns into. Lucifer in ancient times means light if you need to know what it means.

Konnichiwa Tetsunihon-san!

The symbol of Lucifer is the morning star. Morning star is "明けの明星 (あけのみょうじょう)" in Japanese.
And other expression of Lucifer are "光帯たる者 (ひかりおびたるもの)" and "光を掲げる者 (ひかりをかかげるもの)".

Seraphim is "熾天使(してんし)".
Fallin Angel is "堕天使"(だてんし).
Satan is "魔王(まおう)".

NANGI

Konnichiwa, Im so sorry I been away and off this site for years. last time I checked they was redesigning the site and took out the members art gallery with my work in it. Now I see it was replaced back on September 2011. So how are things all these years?

Konnichiwa, Im so sorry I been away and off this site for years. last time I checked they was redesigning the site and took out the members art gallery with my work in it. Now I see it was replaced back on September 2011. So how are things all these years?

The newly born Paulo has arrived.. joke.. xD I don't know if I should be welcoming you, or you welcoming me.. :?

Back
Top Bottom