What's new

Lovely to be here!

Hello Kitty

後輩
27 Dec 2003
Dozo Yoroshiku! 🙂

Hi all! I am big fan of everything cute, sweet and nice and Japan seems to be overflowing with it, which is why I'm so intrigued with their culture.
How nice to have stumbled across this site. Finally I could share my passion for all things japanese with someone out there! 👏

However, I do feel just little bit old after checking out your age polls. 😊 Oh well, friends come in all shapes, sizes and age! As I'm new here, please introduce yourselves too. I would love to hear from you and get to know you all soon.

Sayonara for now. Till the next time!

I Love Little Kitties !!

Are you a more more "MATURE" person then the young crowd??
There are a few of us that have been around a few years(53 for me).
Welcome to a great site you're sure to find interesting at times !!

Frank

🙂

Hiyah guys,

Thanks for the welcome messages! Nice to meet you all!

I'm not quite near the 50s yet Frank, just lingering at the edge of the 20s, but still, the majority here seems to be under 19!

Welcome, Hello Kitty! 🙂

I admit I also love Hello Kitty, even though I think underneath that cuteness is pure evil! :D

I know what you mean about the age. I'm 27. There are others here that are our age or older, though. Not everyone is a teenager, although it seems like it sometimes... :p

1 normal & 1 EXtra large !!

My cat Moonshadow just weighed in at over 15 Lbs at the vets the other day. Pretty big for a female tiger cat. My wife's cat, Sundance is a double-paw; takes a week to trim her nails and 2 of us to hold her down.
Welcome !!

Frank

🙂

Re: 1 normal & 1 EXtra large !!

Originally posted by Frank D. White
My cat Moonshadow just weighed in at over 15 Lbs at the vets the other day. Pretty big for a female tiger cat. My wife's cat, Sundance is a double-paw; takes a week to trim her nails and 2 of us to hold her down.
Welcome !!

Frank

🙂

Hehe...Frank, my cat weighed 18 pounds week before last. At his heaviest, he was 21... :D

Ya But ........

10 Lbs of that weight wasn't from the backed up bladder was it ?? I sure hope your baby is feeling good again!!! Man, I'd sell my house and car to pay the vet to save my cat if it were sick! She's my soul mate for sure. I still grieve over my first cat "Butch Catsidy's" sudden death from kidney failure at 3 yrs old. I have her sister still, Sundance Kit, to remind me of her.

Frank

Yeah, we like to refer to him as "big boned"... :D And he is much better now, thank you, Frank. I've got him on urinary tract food and distilled water. How old is Sundance Kit? We need to see pictures!

Happy New Year!

Konnichiwa! 🙂

Happy 2004 to you all! Yipeeeee!!! Can't wait to party tonight! 😄

Kirei na me, would love to see your 'me'! Any photos to show? I'm sure you must be a kirei na hito too. :)

Wow, you guys got fat cats like Garfield! 😄 Frank, your cats have got red indian names! so COOL. Hmm, imagine giving your cats japanese names like Mazumi, Hiroshi... hehe. Actually, I'm more of a dog person, but i think Hello Kitty is absolutely adorable! Long Live Hello Kitty!

Till the next time! Sayonara!!!

Back
Top Bottom