What's new

Love scenes and such...

kirei_na_me

Where I'm Supposed to Be
31 Jan 2003
Okay, so maybe this is a thread for the girls. I would like to hear from the guys as well, though...*ahem*

I'm feeling all lovey-dovey and in a "chick flick" kind of mood, so give me your favorite love scenes from the movies(and no, XXX films are not included). I'm not going to do a top ten list or anything like that. Just give me your favorite steamy, provocative, sensual, romantic, get your blood pumping, etc. scenes.

Also, which characters do you think have the most sex appeal? I'm not talking about the actors. I'm talking about the characters.

I'm trying to get all of mine together.

(I was bored, okay? I wanted to do something fun. Don't question it. Just do it.)

Movie With The Most Memorable In My Mind!!

"CANDY" wins! I remember Richard Burton,drunk, in the limo. And where the poor guy in the hospital,in a coma; they plug the radio into the back of his head to party, and end up pushing him onto the floor to make love in his bed. And the uptight group of oldsters walking in on Candy getting it on top of the pool table! I remember thinking the movie was nothing like the book,
but was sure funny!!

Frank

:D

well played sir!

Did you enjoy all the hot hobbit-on-hobbit action, or just the last bit at the end?

Nothing gets my motor running like the way Frodo looks in Sam's eyes!

I must say, I liked all the hobbit action, but the dwarf and the elf weren't bad, either!
:D

As a guy, I really liked the chemistry between Debra Winger and Richard Gere in "An Officer and a Gentleman." I also liked their "physics" and "mechanics", and her "anatomy".

C'mon Winter, while not a traditional love scene, at the very least LOTR is filled with platonic love. :) Nothing wrong with that. If my h-on-h comment icked you out I apologize.

OK, being serious,

I know I'm not going to spell it right, but Amelie (same name as the movie title) was sexy. I'm not sure why, either, but her character definately had sex appeal. Also, I can't quite remember their names, but most of the main girl characters in A League of their Own had it going.

charlene choi's (cheuk-yin choi) character in twins effect, i dunno what it is, just so attractive 🤤

also the love and story of the main characters in chunhyang is great.

I just knew I shouldn't have invited the boys! Well, with a few exceptions.

That movie looks good, jeisan. I might have to check that out.

Last edited:
Koyuki is a good looking lady, but her acting just sucks. Or as some else put it: "She looks as if she's bearing the sadness of the entire world population."

sorry, I'm late...

well, of course, discovering this forum (and all the topics & threads that go along with it) I have lost some time....

nevertheless,

about love scenes ? One that's bugging me is the relation between Asami (Eihi Shiina) and Aoyama (Ryo Ishibashi) in the movie "Audition". Could have worked. I mean he was a gonner for romantisme ! Apparently she had all right ! Excepted the way she went about it ! But who could blame her, after all.

Hmm, maybe the rose petal scene in American Beauty.

Also, if anyone's interested in what the British public voted as the top 100 sexiest film and tv moments:

http://www.channel4.com/film/newsfeatures/microsites/S/sexy/index.html

Ruri-Ruri

Ruri-Ruri said:
Hmm, maybe the rose petal scene in American Beauty.

Also, if anyone's interested in what the British public voted as the top 100 sexiest film and tv moments:

http://www.channel4.com/film/newsfeatures/microsites/S/sexy/index.html

yes thanks it's fine, I had a "walk thru". it good.

I like your signature on that one when you say

"when a woman has to kill, she can kill just fine"

have you seen the movie I'm referring to, "Audition" ?

you'll see just how right you are !!!

Back
Top Bottom