What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Looking for Yukiko Katayanagi

Jay Eisenhardt

FIRE RESCUE
Reaction score
I am trying to find Yukiko Katayanagi who lived in Tochigi and stayed with me in the US in Wytheville,Virginia for a year through an exchange program. I know her father owned a grocery store in Tochigi and she has a sister but I can't remember her name. I believe she went to college in Tokyo, this would have been a several years ago she would be about 27 or 28 now. She also came back to the US for a couple of weeks and stayed here in Florida with me a few years ago.
PLEASE HELP!
I would like to find her I miss her and want to see how she is doing.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Do you know what city or town in Tochigi? Also, do you know her father's name?

Jay Eisenhardt

FIRE RESCUE
Reaction score
No she told me years ago where she lived and her fathers name but I can't remember. I am going to see if I can find my old address book wich had her her phone number. I tried calling but with only speaking a little japanese I tried english and the older lady that answered just hung up.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Even the beginning of the phone number would be a help, since it would indicate what city/area the number was in. It would be possible to go from that and then make a list of all the Katayanagis in the phone book for that same area, if you see what I mean.

Jay Eisenhardt

FIRE RESCUE
Reaction score
I spent several hours digging through boxes and no luck on the address book :(

Jay Eisenhardt

FIRE RESCUE
Reaction score
Does anyone know if theres a news paper that serves tochigi and if so how could I put an ad in it.

Mike Cash

骨も命も皆此の土地に埋めよう
Reaction score
Are you talking about Tochigi Prefecture? Or Tochigi City?

If Tochigi Prefecture, which part?

Top Bottom