What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Looking for Takeo Osawa born 11 June 1956

anna

後輩
Reaction score
My 12 yo daughter wants to find out about her father:

Takeo Osawa, born 11 June 1956, originally from Imabari-shi but living in Tokyo (last address from 1991 was in Tokorozawa).

Anyone with any information PLEASE contact me through my email:

[email protected]

My daughter is very upset about never knowing her father - we don't want anything from him in terms of money or anything like that. She just wants to find out who he is - horrible thing for a child not to know.

Last time I was in Japan in 1991, my daughter was 3 months old - I had no contact with her father since, this is 12 years now.

Please help anyone if you can.

Thank you.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Anna,

welcome to the forum!

I do hope your daughter will be able to find out more about her father, good luck.

moyashi

Sempai
Reaction score
welcome and good luck.

Hmmm, I saw on TV that people searches run about 30,000 yen .... I know that's not exactly the best method but it's always an alternative.

Have you tried sending a postcard to the last known address? Also, please check the other threads in this section. Lot's of ideas there.

Good Luck!

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
The first thing i do is run someone's name through google. If they're a bit active on the internet they're usually found. Doesn't work with common names though.

anna

後輩
Reaction score
Thanks all - I have tried already everything that you all have suggested. This Forum is just one more way to try and find him although I do not have much hope.
I have not tried a private investigator of course but that is only because I can not afford it.
He never spoke any good English which makes my serach more difficult - people that he knows/would know would not speak English either so what are the chances of someone he knows (or himself) to come across this site?
Ach - one can only try..

Thanks.

Anna

moyashi

Sempai
Reaction score
Well, at least you're doing the right things but targetting different places on the net.

good luck

anna

後輩
Reaction score
still no luck - someone, somewhere must know something

:-(

Top Bottom