What's new

Looking for romance anime

ukanimemike

後輩
7 May 2005
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some romance type of anime to watch, can any one have any suggestion, it not matter it's a happy or sad story, as long as it's good to watch....

Thanks so much for you help :) :)

ukanimemike (michael)

o god there's loads:
well... there's the ever so lovely gravitation (shonen-ai)
chobits... deffinetly a romance, but if yah what action, there really isnt anything, tho, i haven't seen the anime, just read the books ^^;
hmm... well, spirited awa and princess mononuke have sweet romance links, but they're not really romance films....
*thinks* um... oooo! outlaw star *so cute* and, um... well, big o, tho i really don;t think much to that.
hmm... well those are the ones i can currently think of... sorry, i'm more a manga girl....

Escaflowne! it's about romance and love, and it's my fav anime of all time. I love it! 😍

My other fav anime is Fruits basket, and I guees you could say it's about romance, and it's funny, if thats what you like.

Also *agree with furan* gravitation is a great romance story, lots of love 😊 .

Can't really think of any thing else, they're my top three anime's, and are all about romance and love at the core. Hope I helped 🙂

Maybe you could try Boys Be, Oh My Goddess!, Hana Yori Dango, Love Hina, and Onegai Sensei. You could look for series synopses at Animenfo.com. 👍

My favorite romantic anime is Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, I also like Hoshi no Koe, Shingetsutan Tsukihime and RahXephon.
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is extreamly well-made and the story is just amazing, You'll cry. Hoshi no Koe is very short(only 23min) but gets its message out good and it's very clean with almost no bs, the music is also very good.
Shingetsutan Tsukihime is also one of my favorites, The story is about how Shiki och Alcueid meet and what happends to them and I won't say much more. It's very good but some ppl thinks it's a bit slow in the beginning. Anyway, I love it and the music is superb.
RahXephon is a strange series, good but strange ^^

hope you find a good anime :)

1. Chobits
2. Boys Be

3. I personally just loved the Arashi x Sorata romance plot in X-TV. I actually cried during one scene (and I'm not the movie-crying type).

Well, my vote's for Marmalade Boy. The plotline can be fairly convoluted, but I think it's romantic anime at it's best. Boys Over Flowers is also a very good choice in this genre, and if you want to combine romance with fantasy, two more choices to consider are Video Girl Ai and Fushigi Yugi.
👍

Back
Top Bottom