What's new

Looking for Kira Shoichiro

kichay

後輩
11 Feb 2015
My name is Mariko Kira. I am looking for my father, a surgeon doctor in Japan either Tokyo or Sendai. His name is Shoichiro Kira. His birthday is on June 24, 1954, 61 years old. I don't know any more details about him but I have a brother named Shotaro Kira. I am looking for him because my mother has a stage 3 cancer.

Please help me find my father, I need him badly. Thank you.

My mother's name is Maria Theressa Bayas from Bacolod City. Please help me if you know Kira Shoichiro, message me. I have a picture of my father with my mother.

He have a address dont know if my father still leve on that address i have many picture of may father my father promise to my mother before he go to japan after 1 year he come back bat the promise broke

Last edited:
Please sir help me

I'm trying to, but I'm getting tired of asking questions and getting useless replies.

To search for him, we need whatever information you have. Simply telling us you have something doesn't help us.

Have you tried writing to the address you have? Are you sure he was really a doctor? If so, you might try contacting the Japan Medical Association.

Japanese names can be written in Japanese characters many different ways, so if you have anything from him written in Japanese, send me a photo or scan of it. (Send via private message).

I'm trying to, but I'm getting tired of asking questions and getting useless replies.

To search for him, we need whatever information you have. Simply telling us you have something doesn't help us.

Have you tried writing to the address you have? Are you sure he was really a doctor? If so, you might try contacting the Japan Medical Association.

Japanese names can be written in Japanese characters many different ways, so if you have anything from him written in Japanese, send me a photo or scan of it. (Send via private message).
Sir you a facebook acount?

Ihave picture of my father on facebook

That doesn't help. I can't go around Japan looking for a guy who looks like your father.

Do you have ANY written items with Japanese writing on them? What is the address you have? Have you tried writing a letter to that address?

He have a written her bat its ah address we tried to send ah letter in that address bat the letter is back to me

If you can't provide any information, it is going to be impossible to help you. I can't keep on having a conversation with you that is going nowhere.

On the letter he sent, did it include any Japanese writing? Perhaps on the envelope?

I made a link for you that goes directly to their contact page. Just click your mouse on the words "Japan Medical Association" in my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom