What's new

Looking for exchange students to Australia

Amy McNeish

Registered
21 Aug 2017
Hi,
I'm looking for some old friends. The first is Kyoko Oki. She would be about 40 years old, and lived in Okayama in about 1992. She came to Australia as an exchange student for a couple of weeks.
I do have her address, and will try writing a snail mail letter to her, but since it's been over 20 years, I am worried she won't be living there anymore.
If you know her, or are her, please message me, as I want to catch up again. Sorry it's been so long.
Amy.

Hi,
I'm also looking for Sayaka Sugimura from Toyoake, in Aichi, She would also be about 40 years old. She also came to Australia as an exchange student for a couple of weeks in about 1994. I also have her address, and will write to her too, but if someone knows her, or if she is reading this, please message me, as I'd really like to catch up again. I'm so sorry it's been so long.
Amy.

Hi, I'm also looking for Yoko Sakagushi from Nigata.

She came to Australia in about 1996 as an exchange student for a couple of weeks. The only address I have for her is at a school - Keiwa Gakuen. She would also be about 40 years old.

If you know her, or if you are reading this Yoko, please message me, as I really want to catch up with you again.
Amy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom