What's new

Looking for Book Recommendation

Kaian88

初心者
14 Jun 2006
Konnichiwa :]

Well, I'm a beginner at Japanese as some of you have already seen around this forum. I study it everyday, read grammar lessons from guidetojapanese.org and japanese-online.com, I've learned some basic stuff like some particles, how to greet, kanjis, some questions and answers, some sentence structures, anyway, I think that it's time to get a book. I don't know if a educational book (like a grammar book) or a non-educational one, that's up to you who will recommend, hehe ^_^. Also, if you have a better site to recommend, I will be grateful! Not that I don't like the ones I'm using, I just want to take a nice and fast path to learn. 😌

Arigatou 😌

I have no idea what kioshi is talking about either.

The book I used when I was starting out was Ultimate Japanese: Beginner-Intermediate, from Random House Living Language. It's mostly in romaji, but I like the way the lessons are structured, and the grammar explanations are really down-to-earth and easy to understand. Some other textbooks come in series of three books, but I think that this one book probably covers as much material as two or three of those other books. I highly recommend it.

By the way, I think your sig would look more natural if it said, "If you have, by any chance, any questions about Portuguese, it would be a pleasure to answer them for you." But of course that's up to you.

Thank you Jimmy. I'll look for this book here in our japanese neighboorhood ^_^;

And I agree with you about my signature. Your sentence is better written than that one I wrote. 😌

About Kakashi's book... it's flirting paradise :D

Back
Top Bottom