What's new

Looking for advice about immigration and/or marriage

uruz_latino

後輩
26 Mar 2006
Hello. I'm 28 years old, hispanic and actually getting a master's degree in the USA. I made some japanese friends when I was studying English in Canada, and I'm really attracted to their culture. I think they're wonderful people.
I would like to get some advice about how to immigrate to Japan. Is it more difficult for hispanic people than for americans? Also, I have tried to find Spanish-speaking japanese girls because I would like to settle down, commit to a good girl and start a life together. Nevertheless, all I always find is the typical "classified websites", where they just ask for subscripton money and never hear about them again.
Does anybody knows a way to meet japanese girls who are serious about starting a relationship and build a future with a love and caring man?

Thanks a lot. I'll appreciatte any tip.
[email protected]

I didn't want to give the wrong impression

Sorry. I gave the wrong impression when I asked about immigration AND finding a japanese girl. Those are two independent questions. Actually, if I can find a Spanish speaking japanese girl and she would like to move with me to my country, I'll be more than happy, but I know that would be a sacrifice that not many people is willing to do.
But anyway, thanks for the advices, and if anybody else has more info, I'll be checking the forum.

uruz

Back
Top Bottom