What's new

Locked out

sfbaywalk

後輩
9 Feb 2008
Hi,
I haven't used this forum for a few years. Shortly after I posted, I received a private message telling me that my email address is no longer valid.

I went to update it, but never got past updating my password (why would I update my password?). Then I was bumped out to a page that tells me I am banned.

Can't post to tell you what's happening. So I re-registered.

I don't intend to devote my life to figuring out your system.

Just thought you might want to know.

Thank you,

Roy

Sorry about the problem.

They are just waking up in Japan now. I think it will take one of the two admins to fix your problem. Hopefully Thomas or Davey will fix things for you soon. It looks like the old Comcast address went bad?

Uncle Frank

Left comcast a long time ago. There is no point in re-instating my old registration. In all my fiddling, I ended up changing my password so many times that I would never remember what I did.

Just thought someone would want to know.

Thanks

First of all, sorry for the difficulties. I believe it's the other way round: Comcast has actually locked *us* out by refusing to accept email sent from our server. The same issues apply to AOL. Mind that our server has never been blacklisted. The procedures required to get whitelisted by these internet dinosaurs are asinine.

As per our one-account-per-user policy: please send me your fomrer account handle, so I can merge your accounts. Also, please let me know which account you would like to use. And last but not least: welcome back! :)

Thanks,

My comcast email address died ages ago.

Perhaps best to kill my old account (sfbaywalk), and let me take the handle sfbaywalk for my new account. I can continue login with facebook. Does that work for you?

Roy

Thanks a lot, Roy, I have just merged updated your accounts.

Back
Top Bottom