What's new

little darling

den4

先輩
15 Nov 2002
Such a darling little monster.....too bad the parent didn't leave him at the zoo....:angryfire

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/08/23/ap4049562.html
Boy Really Really Doesn't Like Snakes...
Associated Press 08.23.07, 4:44 PM ET CINCINNATI -

A man who shows snakes and other reptiles at schools, festivals and libraries says a boy who told the man he hated snakes stomped and killed the man's 10-foot-long python. Scott Braunstein said he was showing Popcorn, a nonpoisonous albino Burmese python, Sunday at the St. Bernadette Festival near Cincinnati.

"The next thing I know ... the kid raises his leg and stomps down on the snake's head," Braunstein said. "The snake started convulsing."

Braunstein said he saw a man grab the child and say, "This is why I don't take you anywhere," before disappearing.

"I've never, never, had anything like that happen," said Braunstein, who operates House of Reptiles, based in Dry Ridge, Ky.

Braunstein's collection includes alligators, lizards, spiders and frogs. For two years, Braunstein's animals have been featured in a petting zoo at the festival.

"Scott's business is to educate people about reptiles, and his goal is for people to learn to appreciate rather than fear the reptiles that share this planet with us," said Dan Meakin, who founded All Creatures Animal Hospital in Amelia, Ohio.

Owh my god, what pity for the parents that they haven't raised their child good enough, but the first thing that is wrong if the child is -12 you never go to the reptiles you have to go to lions, bears, polarbears, goats, zebra's, dolphin's, etc... animals that are behind bars or glasses

i've seen alot of family doing this, its wrong! they wanna teach about animals but they do it at a wrong approach! i wonder were the mind of the parents are sometimes, and besides you have to hold your child always with you.

if the person in question is above 12 then i must advice they have to go the doc right away, because the child has a sickness or is maybe hyperactive.

tssshh kids :p

I think I threw up in my mouth. Stomped on the snakes head? I wonder how well he would take having his skull crushed. :/

OMG

That is messed up BIG TIME! I cant believe that. I feel sorry for...... that little boy...the parents....and most especially......The Snake!:(

"Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar."

Unknown author (at least to me)

That is messed up BIG TIME! I cant believe that. I feel sorry for...... that little boy...the parents....and most especially......The Snake!:(

What a sicko. Mark my words, unless that kid is dealt with, he will graduate from animals to people.

Back
Top Bottom