What's new

Let's talk about L'Arc~en~Ciel and hyde

alucard

後輩
31 May 2004
[
B]hello anyone wanna talk about l'arc or hyde? they're on the smile tour now, right?[/FONT[/B]]
:dunce:

Yes, and I am missing their tour this year! *sob* :(
Last year's "7 Days In Sibuya" was awesome! I really wanted to see them again this year. I hope I can see them next year.

Yeah, me too! you could buy the DVD for the Shibuya Seven Days if you want, but it's pretty expensive if you ask me..i'm broke... check out the cute pictures in LArc-en-ciel.com, i think. 🍜

yeah, I have the DVD "7". It bring back happy memories.But this one wasn't filmed on the same night that I went. I went to the 2nd day of the concert, then I wanted to go on the last day of the concert too, but this time, ticket was sold out. Do you know "Smile" CD has version which comes with DVD? I like it when they sell DVD's combined with their CDs. (^_^)

SMILE tour ikitai!!!!!!!! Nothing will ever beat Grand Cross Conclusion 1999 though. Probably best concert for any band LOL.

My favs are White Feathers and Fare Well - both are from the Sakura era. I miss Sakura. I wonder what that guy's doing?

Yes, I have that concert's DVD too! (^_^)
As to your wonderment of Sakura (ex-drummer, not me 😊 )
When Laruku did their solo projects, and Hyde, stayed Hyde. But Tetsu became Tetsu69, Yukihiro became Acid Android, & Ken teamed up with Sakura & Ein to form S.O.A.P.
There should be links to each of their sites from the official L'Arc-en-Ciel website.
L'Arc-en-Ciel Official Website

Last edited:
i went and saw L'Arc in Nagoya on the SMILE Tour. was pretty damn good! :)

Sakura is together with Ein and Ken (Yes, ken of Laruku) in a band called S.O.A.P.. SOAP makes pretty good music from the ones I have heard :) Check out their website at SONS OF ALL PUSSYS

i have their smile cd and dvd the dvd has Promised Land from Akasaka Blitz (i think) some songs from the Shibuya 7 days a concert of Ready Steady Go and Spirit Dreams Inside and a few more. But the great thing about it is that they the Recording of SMILE in it, and i thought it was funny. :LOL:

uhm, i read in a site that L'Arc used to sell CD players with their logo on it in a tour/concert once. I think it was "Light My Fire". does anybody know where i could get those??

I have 2 of S.O.A.P's mini albums, they have enhanced CD Rom video on them. Not music videos, but like behind the scenes footage, like recording & planning for live performance. Ken is funny. But not as cool & funny as Tetsu & Hyde (^_~)
I love them so much! :LOL: 😍 😍 :valentine :winklove:

🕺 🧑‍🎤 :music: :hum:

wahh! I so wanna go to a l'arc en ciel or hyde concert *_* so not fair..i want them to come to america..anyone know if they are soon?

I don't know if they have concerts in USA, if they think there are enought people there that know of them. It's like Hyde recorded Roentgen in London, but he has never released any of his CDs in UK. I wrote him a letter at last year's concert asking him about it. The only UK release they had was Spirit Dreams Inside on the Spirits Within OST. They have however filmed some of their music videos in USA. Maybe if you could find out somehow next time they do this, then you could try and get close to them. But it's a long shot. Maybe it's easier for you to just come to Japan to see them (^_~)
Japan is a really lovely place to visit, even if you don't see Laruku.

yeah Jpan's a great place to be. i was lucky that laruku released their album the day before i arrived and i was able to get them and listen to them on the shinkansen :)

Which song(s) by L'Arc~en~Ciel do you like best?
Since Laruku has so many different type of songs, can you list one favourite song out of every album and use three words to describe it?

My list:

Dune : haven't listened to it yet
Tierra : Wind of Gold (wind blows chimes)
Heavenly : Garasu Dama (quiet sea roars)
True : Flower (blooms in light)
Heart : Shout at the Devil (Dashes the Truth)
Ark : Forbidden Lover (taboo quickens heartbeat)
Ray : Kasou (falsetto holds beauty)
Real : The Nepenthes (lusty mad chorus)
Smile : Coming Closer (So Lonely, lonely)

DUNE: Shutting from the sky
Tierra: White Feathers
heavenly: Garasu Dama
True: Fare Well
HEART: Niji
ark: pieces
ray: the silver shining
REAL: finale
SMILE: Hitomi no Jyuunin

I really can't give three-word descriptions lol - it's just too hard. Not only that was hard, deciding a fav on some of the albums was a really difficult task coz i like nearly all of L'Arc~en~Ciel's songs. Of the official albums, i have 14 out 15 albums. The only one i'm missing is the DUNE 2004 release. And i have the unofficial ones too.

^__^ mehhh I have alot of the older L'arc things.. I have the music videos of Kasou,Honey, Shinshoku Lose control, and truth and lies.. I have the Ever Green Music vid, and when Hyde sang Snow Drop on MUSIC STATION for christmas of 1998 ^_^()() but they are all on VHS.. I hope to get some DVDs one day

oohh soo lucky 😭 i only have SMILE,Heart, Best of L'Arc 1994-1998 and c/w & their clicked singles best :) it was nice to listen to them i wish i could get their other albums but i'm broke... and sadly they don't sell L'Arc's albums in the country i live in...

DUNE: Dune . o O lost in dune
Tierra: All Dead . o O a deadly curse
heavenly: And She Said . o O and walked away~
True: Lies And Truth . o O love and hate
HEART: Niji . o O over the rainbow
ark: Dive To Blue . o O fly to horizon
ray: Kasou . o O to unseen eternity
REAL: Neo Universe . o O zutto isshou ni
SMILE: Hitomi no Jyunin . o O nostalgic memo-ries

I suddenly got bitten by the laruku-hyde bug... I just started, so I can't list out my face songs... I kind of think staying away from it is pretty cute... I can't imagine that's Tetsu on the falsetto!! I have yet to listen to their other songs... I have a forbidden lover and am in the midst of listening to pieces.

goggles said:
DUNE: Shutting from the sky
Tierra: White Feathers
heavenly: Garasu Dama
True: Fare Well
HEART: Niji
ark: pieces
ray: the silver shining
REAL: finale
SMILE: Hitomi no Jyuunin

I really can't give three-word descriptions lol - it's just too hard. Not only that was hard, deciding a fav on some of the albums was a really difficult task coz i like nearly all of L'Arc~en~Ciel's songs. Of the official albums, i have 14 out 15 albums. The only one i'm missing is the DUNE 2004 release. And i have the unofficial ones too.

I find it most difficult to decide on a favourite song with Heart, Ray and Real. I am so glad you find Garasu Dama, Fare Well and the silver shining great as well :) They are a bit underrated from what I have seen in the Laruku fandom. From the list, you seem to like their slow, powerful songs best. :)

nata_no said:
DUNE: Dune . o O lost in dune
Tierra: All Dead . o O a deadly curse
heavenly: And She Said . o O and walked away~
True: Lies And Truth . o O love and hate
HEART: Niji . o O over the rainbow
ark: Dive To Blue . o O fly to horizon
ray: Kasou . o O to unseen eternity
REAL: Neo Universe . o O zutto isshou ni
SMILE: Hitomi no Jyunin . o O nostalgic memo-ries

Yay, Deadly Curse for All Dead! I love that song, although probably not as much as Wind of Gold. It's just so great to listen and sing along to when you are feeling angry at the whole world.

I love Neo Universe too. The techno beats are very refreshing and fits the theme of the song very well.

ooh! nice pics of hyde!! :D i can't decide which songs are the ones i like best.. i like a whole lot of their songs... like HONEY and Blurry Eyes... that's my ringing tone! :)

alucard said:
ooh! nice pics of hyde!! :D i can't decide which songs are the ones i like best.. i like a whole lot of their songs... like HONEY and Blurry Eyes... that's my ringing tone! :)

Well... like I've said, I just became their fan, so I haven't got a wide scope on their songs yet... I want to listen to those songs you guys liked... Alucard, are you referring to my pic?

Back
Top Bottom