What's new

Let me know

phyo

後輩
4 Mar 2004
Hi
I want to study in Japan. i would like to know is there any uni or college taught in English in Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto or Tokyo.

If know, please let me know.

Thanks!

Almost all of the universities offer a japanese course taught in english. Its not very cheap tho, if your studying at the moment see about doing it via your school, you can waive huge amounts of school fees.

a start

a place i went abroad to is kansai gaidai. it was a very good school. in the morning you would take japanese classes and afternoon classes were taught in english. This is best if your major is internationl studies, asian studies, along those lines because it would help out so much and you could stay there up to 2 years. well i hope it helps and they also have a web site. just go to google and type in Kansai Gaidai and the program is the ASIAN Studies program. it was great. hope it helps.

I used to teach at a school called Nichi Bei Kaiwa Gakuin in Tokyo, (in English the Japanese American Conversation Institute), in central Tokyo:

一般財団法人国際教育振興会

Please note that both Nichi Bei Kaiwa and Kansai Gaidai are "semmon gakkou", which means that, although they have excellent programs, they are not accredited universities. This means that their credits will not transfer to an American university. If you want an accredited university, try Sophia University:

Sophia University English Site| Sophia University Official Website

My friend is going to Sophia! (shes japanese)

Ive got friends at Waseda Uni, they also do that kinda thing, is fairly well known.

Hello all

Your kindly information will be very helpful for me. Thank you very much for ur help.

Regard
Phyo

Buntaro said:
I used to teach at a school called Nichi Bei Kaiwa Gakuin in Tokyo, (in English the Japanese American Conversation Institute), in central Tokyo:

http://www.iec-nichibei.or.jp/jli/jli.html

Please note that both Nichi Bei Kaiwa and Kansai Gaidai are "semmon gakkou", which means that, although they have excellent programs, they are not accredited universities. This means that their credits will not transfer to an American university. If you want an accredited university, try Sophia University:

http://www.sophia.ac.jp/E/E_toppage.nsf/
Nichi Bei Kaiwa was also recommended to me through some friends and former host family, although the corporate orientation doesn`t seem quite the right fit for someone interested in general conversation. Besides not being able to find that all crucial information on cost and tuition fees. :)

Back
Top Bottom