What's new

Least Favorite anime?

yumeitsumo

Sempai
18 Dec 2007
What's your least favorite anime? And why? Or what anime annoys you?

Well, mine is Naruto. Why? Cuz it's everywhere! And people that I know are so fanatical about it. I swear if naruto didn't exsist, they'd die. they relate everything in life to Naruto. Get a life guys. :eek: I'm not trying to be mean, but It's crazy. Crazy.

So what anime bothers you? Answer meh if you'd like.

I don't like Beyblade or King of Bandit Jing or whatever they call it, but then again those animes are very childish and are aimed at a younger audience than what i am.

I think Naruto is pretty good but at least for me, i'm not really nuts or anything about it, i just enjoy watching it- there are still numerous animes though which i prefer more than naruto.

Whisper of the Heart. It's very attractive to look at but goes nowhere. I wouldn't mind, except for the sheer amount of subtext and plot-lines that are left dangling tantalisingly like something awesome is going to be done with them.

2 hours of my life I'm not getting back...

EDIT- with an honorable mention for One Piece. It's far too campy and slapstick, which I could deal with if I didn't have so many people raving to me about how good it is. Same thing goes with Dragonball Z, which went through a phase of being officially THE most incredible thing in the world ever (according to most people I knew) and I had to turn around and explain why I thought it was repetitive and extraordinarily overrated. It's tough being so opinionated as me. Especially when I'm always right, in a Maddox sort of way ;)

Let's see I would have to say pokemon, full metal alchemist, and one piece. I don't think there is enough room on the internet for me to explain why.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you said you hate naruto!!!!!

you are officially my enemy....plus i am one of these nime freaks you spoke of who have naruto head bands and kunais (real ones :p ) all over his bed room....

i love naruto....

as for the worst anime ....well that ranma guy who turns into a women every time he touches water...
like what anime talks about changing gender would be cool????

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you said you hate naruto!!!!!
you are officially my enemy....plus i am one of these nime freaks you spoke of who have naruto head bands and kunais (real ones :p ) all over his bed room....
i love naruto....
as for the worst anime ....well that ranma guy who turns into a women every time he touches water...
like what anime talks about changing gender would be cool????

I don't really hate naruto. I used to watch it. I just never got into it.

I've never been too big a fan of Reign: The Conqueror (or Alexander Senki depending on which version you watch). The art style and character designs are just gross to me.

hmmm... an anime i don't like? I guess i'd have to say one piece, shin-chan, uhh... i guess i can't really think of too many at the moment, cuz i just love anime! (oh, except for ecchi, hentai, etc.. , too damn perverted!)
ne, scorpion da black-san, yeah the ranma plot may be a little retarded, but it's not that bad, it's actually pretty damn funny --don't get me wrong, it's not anywhere near my favorite, but it is kinda cute.
oh! so you don't like hagane no renkin jutsushi (fullmetal alchemist), justin-dono? well, i won't pick a fight with you, but that happens to be one of my absolute favorites --or at least currently.

I hate Naruto - the thing is all over the place so much it gets on my nerves. And as for the head-band things - I'm like....what? I agree with you yumeitsumo.

I don't mean to be mean or anything.

i have seen that ranma show noelle chan...
but it is now where near school rumble or love hina for example :p...when some one is used to funny anime like thta he finds it hard to laugh at other less funny animes

Whisper of the Heart. It's very attractive to look at but goes nowhere. I wouldn't mind, except for the sheer amount of subtext and plot-lines that are left dangling tantalisingly like something awesome is going to be done with them.
2 hours of my life I'm not getting back...

Ooo i have to agree with you there, i do still like Whisper of the Heart, but its definately not one of my fav Miyazaki movies due to the same reasons you stated.

i have seen mezzo..any one seen that anime...

it is the most pathetic anime ever...there is no plot, no climax...no nothing

oh and they trick us to think that the animation is awesome in the first two episodes...then in all the rest the animation is near to kids drawings...
the animation and motion sux sux sux sux
and the sound effects is poor...
what a waste of my time watching that anime was

I'll say what is obvious, the least favorite anime and the one I generally don't consider more than fillers of other worthy animes is a genre, and its name is shounen.
Naruto, Dragonball, Bleach, Sailor Moon, One Piece, whatever. They're all, all second rate material.

DIGIMON!! ahasjasgasjdghgdja >.< I hate DIGIMON!

I also hate yu gi oh...

Derfel, you just named some of my favorites animes!! x(

I'll say what is obvious, the least favorite anime and the one I generally don't consider more than fillers of other worthy animes is a genre, and its name is shounen.
Naruto, Dragonball, Bleach, Sailor Moon, One Piece, whatever. They're all, all second rate material.

Agree !

I tried to 'like' Bleach. I really tried. I watched it untill episode 30 but I just couldn't resist it anymore. What is so entertaining about a fight that lasts 2 episodes ?

I'm also more into shorter anime. I would rarely see an anime that has over 20 episodes. Never-ending stories are sometimes just too confusing.

I tried to 'like' Bleach. I really tried. I watched it untill episode 30 but I just couldn't resist it anymore. What is so entertaining about a fight that lasts 2 episodes ?
Sounds like the entire Dragonball series. Skip about 2 or 3 episodes and they would still be having the same fight.
"Ha! You thought I was at full power, but I'm only using 10% of my power. Soon I will crush you with my greater power and soon I might use my full power because my power is greater than your power. Bwahahahaha"
Audience - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haha my favorite was when Songoku was preparing some giant energy ball above his head, and the white guy, Frieza or who was talking through the entire episode when that ***** was preparing something that would kill him.

But as a whole series I think Inuyasha beats Dragonball on the crapness meter.
Every Dragonball episode is scripted... but when you look at Inuyasha, its like whole bloody script chains. 3-5 episodes linked together, and its always the same. Also did you notice? More people were killed and villages were razed in Inuyasha than say... hmm... in Hellsing and Utawarerumono together.
And the cliché sentences:
"I will become stronger!"
"I will surpass xy legend!"
"I will get revenge for my lover/parents/brother/sister/dog/cat/parrot!"
"I won't give my name to someone who's gonna die anyway!"
"Now that I have acquired this [relic, pet, spell, weapon, secret mecha, technique] no one will be able to stop me." and dies the next episode.
So annoying.
But still, the worst and most disgusting is the "I want to protect [something]!" part.
Its like: "Yeah, ok, very original of you."

Yeah I have to agree with Derfel Dragonball and Inuyasha have to be on the top of my "Least Favorite Anime" list. (Right up there with One Piece.) Actually I am not a huge fan of anime I prefer to read the manga. Anime often ruins the story line of good manga. Naruto is an excellent example of my point. (I am a fan not a fanatic thank you very much.) The anime completely ruined it. The manga is actually kinda cool.

Yeah I don't like Inuyasha either. It's too popular-ish. LOL. I think there are too many episodes too. LOL, when I first saw it, I thought sesshomaru was INuyasha's mom. I was like "wow, Inuyasha's mom sure is pretty!"

I watched like 15 episodes, and I asked one of my mates about the anime's length, ok my first thought was like: "Am I stuck with these retarded characters for another 150 episodes?!" Yeah, it was a pain. Btw Shippo deserves a long and painful death, he especially, not that the rest of the cretins don't.

I guess my least favorites anime are the comedies , especially the one where the main character are girls who act like a bunch of spoiled little stupid children, screaming all the time or crying for whatever idiotic reason.

And those anime with no story what so ever. I have Naruto on the top of boring anime also :)

Back
Top Bottom