What's new

Least attractive J-rock stars IYO?

CIMA

先輩
2 Jan 2004
To me, Kyo from DEG is the worst out of the group. Ken from L'arc looks like a jackass. And finally...(Imma get flamed from this one) Gackt is the worst looking guy out of his band. You is the best looking.

What!? Gackt is the bestest looking guy in his band. o_O [what a shame] As for the least attractive J-Rock star, I can't really say because I focus more on the music itself.

Hmmmm.... well I think yu~ki is pretty weird looking......hmmm thats all I can think of, most jrockers are pretty, well the ones in the bands I listen too.This question is making my head spin.* walks away dizzly*

Gackt is only attractive only in camera shoots. On tv, he looks a constipated idiot with sunglasses. The rest of his band has good natural looks. He doesn't. And the man shouldn't smile.

heh. Well, that's just your opinion. Wow you even went far enough to say he shouldn't smile. Note: People shouldn't smile if they are ugly. That's pretty low. -_-'

I pretty much don't notice things having to do with looks, as I've said.

But I do notice how Miyavi always looks like an idiot. Course the reason I notice that might have to do with the fact I can't stand him.

Aya from Psycho le Cemu always looks strange, especially on live... he's too manly to make a good crossdresser like Mana.

:eek:

Aya has ugly, horrifying knees.

I nominate Michiru of Aioria, S&M fame. He is HORRENDOUS. SICKENING. I can't even find a picture of him, and no one else should seek him out. Disgusting.

Lydia

Ugly knees

thats why you don't see many Visual Kei artists wearing short skirts. Rather wearing a long dress and white stockings over their legs.

Ugly? Funny question.
I don't find Haruhiko Ash particulary attractive (leaning on Kozi in this pic). However, I still enjoy his music, his concept, and his singing. And I think he's a pretty good guy. I haven't actually seen any pics of him prior to EoD either.

I feel so ignorant, for thinking for so long that I was the sole person who found Gackt far from attractive. *Trying to not be offensive here*

Why? Because... I was curious. :(

I think I saw him before. The first thing that comes to mind is "clockwork monkey." Don't ask. (@_@)

i think he's too manly too make a good crossdresser. It looks like someone took a pole to his face or something. He looks really stuck up

Originally posted by zombiepanda
I pretty much don't notice things having to do with looks, as I've said.

But I do notice how Miyavi always looks like an idiot. Course the reason I notice that might have to do with the fact I can't stand him.

Aya from Psycho le Cemu always looks strange, especially on live... he's too manly to make a good crossdresser like Mana.

:eek:

WHYYY??? Why Miyavi looks like an idiot??? He's cool in my opinion. 😍 but everbody have freedom to tell their opinion. I can accept it.. No fight, OK..

Back
Top Bottom