What's new

Learning japanese

Pinscher

後輩
22 Jan 2008
Hi.My name is Levi and i know that maybe this isn´t the right place but i looked everywere. I really want to learn japanese so i want to know if someone here can teach me. Please i really want to learn it. Help me

Hey levi. :)

You could start by learning hiragana and katakana.
And by realizing you are looking at a years-long path, not something to be taken lightly.

hiragana_katakana_listgif-1.jpg

You can practice it here: http://www.realkana.com/

Hello Pinscher & hideway,

I will have to move this thread to the Nihongo Forum. Wrong section, guys!

:)

hideaway is right. Japanese isn't something that you can just get a random person on the internet to teach you. It's a commitment of several years, at the very least, to get to fluency, and it would be a huge time commitment for any of us to single-handedly guide your learning. We'll be more than happy to recommend resources to you, however.

I'd recommend starting by reading what this site has to offer:

Learn Japanese – Tae Kim's Guide to Learning Japanese

Start slow, and build up from there. If you're impatient to speak Japanese and try to learn everything at once, you will surely end up in failure and disappointment. Take things an idea at the time so that you master the language while enjoying every morsel of it, like eating a fine dessert.

Thank you SOOOOO much NattyBumppo! I've been looking for this site for ages (lost the url and couldn't remember it!).

And to show my thankfullness, here is some rep points!

ハダカ, by any chance do you ever stop critiscising?
Every post I read of yours so far has been critical of some information someone has given, or of what someone has said.

Back
Top Bottom