What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Learning japanese with audio ...

Reaction score
I want to learn to speak Japanese with audio dvd/cd, does anyone now if there are good audio learning method’s? If you do, please help me.

Are you familiar with: Euro Talk interactive language learning series?

And of course please tell me your experience with learning Japanese witch audio cd’s.

Thank you.

JoeMomma

後輩
Reaction score
Pimsleur

Hi Dutchman,
I recommend The Conversational Japanese CDs by Pimsleur. These are the same lessons from Pimsleur Japanese 1 at fraction of the cost. Available on Amazon for $33.

Amazon.com: Pimsleur Japanese Conversational Course - Level 1 Lessons 1-16 CD: Learn to Speak and Understand Japanese with Pimsleur Language Programs (9780743550468): Pimsleur: Books

I listen during my commute each day, it's amazing how fast you can progress with this system. I spent a good deal of money on 3x other systems, and none where as good as Pimsleur.
Ja matta!
Joe

Kirakira1232

素敵な冒険始まる!
Reaction score
If your a beginner/intermediate learner, the Japanese pod 101 series on itunes is good to listen to and its free. They update fairly frequently so there is a new one everyday or couple of days. They tend to alternate with a Japanese beginner lesson, then intermediate lesson then a blog said entirely in Japanese. You can still download a lot of the beginner lesson series on itunes.

I like them because in the lessons they play the conversations at natural speed, slow it down and then breakdown the grammar and vocab.

Reaction score
Thank you Joe - But they have also a very expensive serie, do you now that serie? Is it a lot of study material? Because what makes it so expensive?

Top Bottom