What's new

achan222

Registered
29 Jun 2016
Hey guys...
not really promoting an actual site...but this is an excellent meetup group you can join if you are in Tokyo to practice and improve your Japanese with native speakers!

I'm only putting this out...because I tried this and I found it to be extremely helpful for newbies like me, and I hope it helps other people as well...

And the best part is ...its FREE to join...and they have events every week!

This is the group I go to each week...they are excellent!!!!
The Tokyo Learn, Practice, and Improve Your Japanese Meetup (Tokyo)- Meetup

If you live in the Tokyo area...then you should check it out!!! This is one of the best ways to really learn Japanese...just by practicing it with random people

hope this helps

Cheers

You're being disingenuous to the point of dishonesty.

First, you're one of the co-creators of the group, so the point of your posting here was most certainly the promotion of the site/group.

Second, it was only created ten days ago, so how you've been going "each week" and they've been having events "every week" is something of a mystery. According to the calendar, the first ever event hasn't even taken place yet.

Point 1
Alec C. - The Tokyo Learn, Practice, and Improve Your Japanese Meetup (東京)- Meetup

Point 2
カレンダー - The Tokyo Learn, Practice, and Improve Your Japanese Meetup (東京)- Meetup

You're welcome to promote the group. I can't understand why you felt the need to be deceitful about it, though.

Last edited:
Hi Mike;

I think there is a misinterpretation. My apologies for that.

my intention was not to be dishonest about anything and not to spam anyone. I hate spam as much as everyone. But i think i screwed up on my grammar , now reading back , i can see how it can be interpreted the other way.

The meetup group website is new...that is for sure, that is because we just started to use this meetup group platform. Before the meetup platform it was managed offline only, which proved to be difficult to manage.

point number 2. I am a co-host because i volunteered to just run the meetup platform. In the end i'm just volunteering for all this, and still use the group to help on my own japanese learning as well.

Please delete all my posts in this forum...(hopefully that is possible). I think my writing should have been more clearer before i posted it.

i just don't want to mislead anyone

i am sorry for causing this unnecessary trouble for everyone....looking back, I should have proof read my posts from all angles before posting.

regards

Alec

Back
Top Bottom