What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

L'Arc~en~Ciel

darkshadow

I love Japan
Reaction score
L’Arc~en~Ciel’s Hurry Xmas 2010

larcenciel2010oct-1.jpg

L’Arc~en~Ciel has made it a yearly tradition of releasing a Hurry Xmas single, and this year is no different! Hurry Xmas 2010 will be released on November 24th. Although this version won’t differ in terms of tracklisting, it will have a new cover design and will come with a new photocards and special Christmas ornament.

Hurry Xmas [w/ DVD, Limited Release] L'Arc-en-Ciel CD Maxi

xBebe

後輩
Reaction score
L'Arc~en~Ciel, one of Japan's most celebrated bands, heads west on their world tour in 2012, making their long overdue US debut in March, turning New York into J Rock central at the Theater at Madison Square Garden.
Date: Friday, March 23, 2012
Tickets will be available soon -- make sure you register your email on L'Arc~en~Ciel's official website for tickets & presale tickets info:
20th L'Anniversary L'Arc-en-Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012
Also, "Like" the L'Arc~en~Ciel Official US Street Team on facebook for more tour updates in the future!
Who's going?!

xBebe

後輩
Reaction score
The date of the L'Arc~en~Ciel concert in New York has changed to SUNDAY, MARCH 25, 2012 because they have upgraded the venue to the big legendary Madison Square Garden arena that holds 12.5k capacity!!

Tickets will be ON SALE this Saturday, January 28 at 10AM EST on Ticketmaster!

Tickets | L'arc-En-Ciel - New York NY at Ticketmaster

Check it out and tell all your friends!

Jrockergirl

先輩
Reaction score
sigh during school is the worst part, I live in CA so flying out there to see concert and get back stinks no matter how much I want to go see them it prob wont happen. Too bad its only a east coast show or if it was in summer I would be there....*tear*

Top Bottom