What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

konnichiwa

kyae

後輩
Reaction score
konnichiwa...

im kyae from the Philippines...

im a teacher by profession and a Masteral student in teaching english...

i am interested in going there to Japan as a researcher...

im on the process of making a paper relevant for Japan and the Philippines, and worthy enough to get me an adviser in one of Japan's universities, and good enough to get me through the Japanese Embassy...

i joined because i want to ask Filipino teachers about stuff that are helpful in focusing my study... as i might be preparing for something which would be irrelevant when im actually there to conduct it...

i hope ill find people here who would be willing to help me...

doumo arigatou:)

hirashin

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Hello, Kyae san. Hajimemashite. Magandang Umaga. Kumusta ka?

What kind of research are you interested in? The Japanese culture ?

Hirashin

kyae

後輩
Reaction score
hajimemashite, hirashin-san!

im interested in making a study cutting across the teaching of English and the conditions of Filipino teachers there...my focus would have been the teaching of english through japanese,but then i discovered that one need not be a japanese speaker in order to teach since the medium of instruction is english just the same.. i also learned that most filipinos teaching there are really not teachers by profession...
kaya eto, im stuck with what i would do...nag-iisip palang ulit ng magandang focus ng study ko...hehehe
kung cultura naman, hindi ko nman kasi masyadong forte un, unless its related to english language teaching or learning or sa education..pero wala pa me naiisip e...hehehe

tsaka un nga, i lack knowledge on the conditions of the Filipino teachers there kaya naghahanap me ng pwedeng tumulong or mapagtanungan about them...

douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

Gackt21

Gackt's Queen
Reaction score
はじめまして。 I hope you enjoy yourself here. I am from the United States and would love to get to know you.
どうぞよろしくおねがいします! 

Top Bottom